Break up

Shout out to
courtneyfranklin345

Sam's P. O. V
As I woke up I checked my phone, I had a Siri reminder that Ariel, Colby, and I are going to the mall to get equipment for our overnight video. I walked across the hall to Colby's room to see him still asleep before I walked out a caught a glimpse of Ariel's deep red hair. My eyes widened as I quickly ran over to Corey and Devyn's room, Corey answered after two knocks and I motioned for him to follow me.

Corey's P. O. V
As I followed Sam into Colby's room I seen him asleep and looked at Sam with a confused expression. He pointed next to Colby and I seen Ariel laying next to him while they were cuddling. I looked at Sam and started to whisper "if Elton finds out about this he will kill Colby" just as I finished speaking Devyn walked through the door and froze in her tracks.

Colby's P. O. V
When I woke up I seen Sam, Corey, and Devyn in my room just staring next to me I quickly realized Ariel had slept in my bed last night and we were cuddling! My eyes filled with shock as Devyn snapped a picture I quickly jumped out of bed as Ariel's eyes fluttered opened and chased  Devyn to her room I kept begging her to delete the picture.

Sam's P. O. V
Just as Colby was walking  back to his room Ariel was sitting up in his bed with puffy cheeks I could tell she had been crying. She stood up and walked down the hall to Elton's room. Without knocking she walked in his room and walked back out five minutes later with her makeup bag, clothes, and a pair of shoes. Before she closed the door she looked at Elton and said "we're done" as she slammed the door Corey had already went back to his room and I was just sitting on Colby's couch while he was scrolling through his phone. Ariel walked back in and went to Colby's bathroom to get dressed.

Ariel's P. O. V
Today I wasn't going to let Elton get in my way of having fun so I wore my black ripped jeans with my grey crop top and light red orange flannel with a light face of makeup. I brushed my hair down and brushed my teeth, as I walked out of the bathroom I seen Sam and Colby already dressed and ready to go, they looked at each other and said "women" in unison. I laughed as I slipped on my black and white vans and walked downstairs to the car.