Chapter 11

As much as I was enjoying spending time with Nathan, I still couldn't get Jake off of my mind. Then I remembered that I hadn't checked my phone since last night. I sighed and pulled out my BlackBerry. 37 missed calls; 30 from Jake, 3 from Jasey, 2 from Laura, and 1 from my mum. Laur and Jasey didn't bother leaving hundreds of messages, but Jake did.

I messed up. It didn't mean anything. Please, Liz. I love you.

I miss you. Please call me.

I know that ur ignoring my calls and texts. Plz Liz. I love you. Give me another chance.

I've had enough. I wasn't giving Jake another chance. He had his chance, and he blew it. Feeling frustrated, I threw my phone at the wall. Nathan then walked in with an amused look on his face.

"Had enough of your BlackBerry?" He said with a huge grin on his face.

I couldn't help but smile back. 

"Just annoyed, that's all." I said as I stood up and picked up the phone, checking to make sure it was okay. It was, thanks to my phone case.

"Do you wanna go out today? Maybe get your mind off of things?" Nathan asked, suddenly becoming more serious.

I really did need to get out. If I sat here, I knew I wouldn't be able to get my mind off of Jake. I couldn't just sit here and mope. I needed a distraction. 

"Yes, please."

"Any ideas?" He asked.

"Nope. None at all, but I know you'll think of something haha." I then grabbed a change of clothes and went to the washroom to get ready.