part ten

Gabriella's POV.

I sighed running out of Mr. Dior's class. I went to my locker where Mary was already at.

"Where's Elena?"

"June showed up, Elena walked out without saying anything."

"I hope they are okay. This weather is really bad."

"Yeah, so do I." she handed me my keys. "Do I really gotta drive in this weather?"

"It's good practice."

"And it'll probably cause a accident."

"Just drive slow. It is your car."

"Fine."

"Can we go to the mall? I don't wanna go home yet."

"Sure."

I parked in the parking lot of the mall. It was raining really hard. I checked my phone one last time, still no text from Elena. I sighed. Mary grabbed my arm.

"She's fine I promise you."

"I hope so."

"She is."

"Come on, we have to get inside. This rain isn't my friend." We giggled and ran in.

We hit plenty of stores, especially the new game store. That's when I saw her. My mom. Shopping for a game. I turned around to walk out but she saw me and Mary.

"Mary it's so nice to see you again and hello Gabriella."

"Shove it."

"Hello Ms. Bell." Mary linked her arm through mine.

"Are you and that bitch still together Gabs?"

"Don't talk about Elena that way. You have some damn nerve."

"Oh do I? did she tell you what happened after you left after you moved out?

"What happened mother? Did you yell at her too? Huh? For your damn fucking information I have been a lesbian all my life. I made it so damn obvious. I never ever had a boyfriend and the time I'm actually happy with Elena you treat me like shit. I don't care what happened then but you need to leave me and Elena alone."

"Come on Gabby let's not make a scene." Mary tried pulling me away.

"Yeah, why don't you go meet up with that dyke?"

"Ugh I had enough of your fucking attitude Ms. Bell or would you rather be called Karen? Stay away from my best friend, her girlfriend and me. Let's go Gabby."

"Yes, let's go." I smiled, walking away.

We grabbed something to eat then headed back to the game store to see what they had. They had old games and old game station things. I'm not a gamer to be honest, the only game I really played was grand theft auto 2. But, that was when my brother Derick allowed me to.

"Hey, look at this." Mary pointed to the game. I picked it up.

"GTA2" I smiled.

"Brings back memories huh?" she giggled.

"It does." I smiled at her and set it down. "Let's go see a movie?"

"Water for elephants?" she smiled. "It looks good."

I nodded. "Okay." I checked my phone. "Shit. My phone died. Elena's gonna freak of I don't answer." Mary started walking so I followed.

"She has mine right? Or is that June?"

"Both? I don't know." I shrugged.

"Well, if they need you they'll call me. Look, they are going to be okay I promise you, Gabby."