part seven

Gabriella's POV.

We walked out hand in hand.

"By the way, you look nice." I said smiling at her.

"Thanks."  She smiled back.

We leaned on her car. She put her arm around me. I leaned in and kissed her.

"You know your amazing." she said looking at me.

"Am I?" I blushed a little.

"Yes you are." she smiled.

"How am I so amazing?"

"You just are." she pulled me closer.

"Prove it?" she leaned in and kissed me hard.

"Is that enough proof? You already have me." she smiled.

I blushed and my mind blanked. "Well maybe you should prove it again." I giggled.

"Like this?" she pulled me closer wrapping her arms tighter around my waist then kissed me. My mind exploded.  I sucked on her lip then bit it pulling back. I heard her gasp.

"Like that." I blushed again then moved and got in her car.

She started the car then looked at me biting her lip. I giggled buckling up.

"Your such tease." she said pulling out of the parking lot.

I giggled. "And how am I such a tease?"

"You turned me on"

"I do that sometimes." I giggled. "Only to you.  It's like your specialty." I giggled.

She blushed.

Elena got out and opened my door for me, I blushed. "Thanks." I smiled at her, closing the car door behind me.

"You're welcome." she smiled and grabbed my hand.  

She walked me to my doorstep and stood there.  "Thanks again. I had a nice night out." I smiled up at her.

"You're welcome, and good I did too." She lifted her hand and brushed it against my cheek. I blushed. She leaned down and kissed me. My mind blanked.

Mary opened the door. "Can you two get a room?" she giggled. "Gabby, your mom will be here any second. You need to get in here."

I giggled into Elena's lips and pulled back gently biting her lip. "Alright, alright.. I'm coming." I kissed Elena again then went in.  

"Next time I'm not saving your ass."

"Come on Mary, you know my mom doesn't know that I'm.." the door opened, my mom walked in.

"So anyways Gabby we better head to bed. Night Miss Bell!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the steps.

"Whoa! Eh night mom!"

"You two behave!" my mom shouted up the steps.

"You're lucky." Mary let go of my arm. I walked in front of her then looked at her.

"I'm telling her eventually." I bit my lip. She put her finger to her lip and shut the door.

"Better be soon. I swear." she pointed a finger at me.

"Swear what?"

"I'm telling her." she gave me that look that always freaked me out.

I walked to my bed and laid down, covering myself up.

"Tell her then."

She came over to the bed and sat beside me.

"Why won't you tell her?"