part nine

Gabriella's POV.

I yawned, pulling on my hoodie, trying to wake myself up a little.

"Ready Gabs?" Mary stood in the door way of my bedroom.

"I guess." I yawned again and walked towards the bedroom door, where Mary was standing.

"You look like shit."

I giggled. "I got like five hours of sleep. Elena called me at like one thirtyish to see if I was alright."

"That's late." I nodded as she laced her arm through mine.

"She just missed me." I smiled.

"I'm sure." She giggled. "Why don't you get something to eat for the go?"

I smiled. "Eh sure." I grabbed a granola bar and walked out meeting her at my car and handed her my keys. "Drive…I'm too tired."

"Kay." She unlocked the car, starting the car when I got in.

Mary walked me to Child Dev and kissed me on the cheek.

"Have a good day; I'll see you in Gym." She hesitated. "Crap, what are we gonna do now that me and Alex broke up?"

"Since when was he on your mind?" I giggled.  

"I kinda still like him."

"I know girly." I patted her arm, when the bell rang. "Just forget him."

"I'll try…I'll see you at Gym okay?"

"Okay Mary." I smiled and walked in my class.

I took my seat in the back of the room. Ms. Haywood walked in.

"It's a free day…get the work you missed if you were absent any days last week." She sighed and took her seat.

I pulled out my coloring book and colored the whole period.

I walked to my next class, Mary ran up to me out of breath.

"Gab…Gabby..." she stopped walking.

"What? Did he do something?"

"No…it's June." I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the gym room.

"What about June?"

"She didn't show up. She's in my first period and it's unlike her to miss a day."

"Your right about that." I shook my head. "What would happen to her?"

She shrugged. "Talk to Elena?"

I nodded. "Definitely."

She nodded. "Doing gym?"

"Nope, I forgot my clothes. So let's just walk the track."

"Okay." She smiled.

Gym passed quickly, just like the third and fourth period. I and Mary walked to lunch together. I stopped before we got to the door.

"Go in I'll wait for Elena." I smirked and hugged her. "I'm sure June will be okay." She nodded.

"I hope so." She smirked. "I'll save you both a seat." I smiled at her and nodded.

"Gabriella." I turned around to see Elena, she looked mad. She hugged me tight then kissed me.

"I missed you Gabby."

"I missed you too, love." I grabbed her hand.  I know her looking mad was about June not being here, but I hope it's not bad. I hugged her tighter. She sighed. Why is there too much drama going on? I grabbed her hand and lead her into the cafeteria.