Meanwhile...

Veronica's POV:

I was 100% tired of hearing all of this crap coming from Lüc. If he actually wants me, I will give him what I have.

I ran as fast as I could, realizing I was alone in New York City. There were no people following after me, and I realized what I had done again. At that point, I honestly didn't care anymore.

I am going to find Lüc and Brandon, and I am going to do what it takes to make them leave Gaga alone.

I ran for fifteen more minutes, and I finally saw Brandon. He was alone, but it was a start. I ran up to him at full speed.

"WHERE IS LÜC?!"

He smiled the same psycho smile.

"Oh, nowhere. Why did you run away from your mommy?"

He laughed under his breath.

I got angry and yelled,

"BRANDON, I'M SERIOUS. IF HE WANTS TO KILL ME, THAN I'M UP FOR IT. I'M SICK OF LIVING A LIFE FULL OF IDIOTS THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh? Well, if that's the case, then I will be glad to direct you to Lüc. He was going to pick you up himself..."

Regular POV:

Veronica threw her arms up in the air.

"WHY ARE WE STILL STANDING HERE?! I'M WAITING!"

He let out one last laugh, and held out his large hand.

"Follow me, sis."

Veronica grabbed his arm and bit it as hard as she could, causing him to slap her.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

He put his hand over the now somewhat bloody wound.

"I'M NOT YOUR SISTER. I HATE YOU."

He nodded and said,

"Fair enough babydoll. Let's go."

He began to walk down the street, Veronica following behind him.

They arrived in an alley way, and Brandon began to laugh.

"Have fun finding your way back to mommy."

He pat her on the back.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'M HERE FOR LÜC."

"He will pick you up when the time is right. Go back to your little family."

He ran as fast as he could around the corner, and disappeared.

Veronica growled angrily and sat up against the wall. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, accidentally elbowing the wall. She shook it off and dialed Tara's number.

She texted:

Tara, I am lost and I have nothing but my clothes and my phone. Lüc said he is going to pick me up later, so I guess Gaga and I could be with each other a while longer. I'm sorry for putting you all through this again. Hopefully it will happen for real next time -_-

Meanwhile....

Gaga began to hyperventilate. Taylor tried to pick her up, but she swat at him every time. She still sat curled up in a ball on the cold, hard cement, until Tara got a text.

Tara ran over to Gaga as fast as possible and picked her up.

"P-PUT ME D-DOWN TARA..."

She began to squirm around, but Tara scolded her.

"STEFANI, LISTEN. VERONICA NEEDS HELP RIGHT NOW. YOU EITHER COME WITH ME, OR I WILL LEAVE HER THERE."

Gaga pushed off of Tara with a look of anxiety and hurt in her eyes.

"LÜC DOESN'T HAVE HER YET?!"

Tara put her hand on Gaga's waist, still holding her.

"NOT YET. NOW COME ON BEFORE HE DOES GET HER."

Tara ran with Gaga still in her arms over to the limo. Gaga handed Tara her phone, finding the location of Veronica by tracking her phone.

When they pulled up near the alley, Gaga jumped out and ran over to Veronica. She noticed Veronica was crying in to her hands.

"VERONICA!!"

Gaga sat down next to her and held her tightly.

"DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE AGAIN."

Veronica looked in to Gaga's eyes and nodded slowly.

"Until my time comes, I won't leave you mama. But right now, I wanna' go home."

Tara called Taylor and Wayne, and told them to meet at Gaga's apartment.

Veronica needed rest, and she didn't know how much longer it would be until she dozed off.

----------------------------------------------Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now! I've been SUPER busy, and I can't update as often. But, I will try to get back on track. I missed you all! <3