It's You (21)

His hand caressed her stomache pulling her closer to him.

She was startled by his presence. He wasn't suppoed to be here. She had no idea why he was there, and to make it worse he was lying right beside her, in her own bed, her back facing him.

"Gusto mo ko dito. Diba ma'am?" He said as if reading her mind.

"H-hindi. Paano naman mangyayari yon?"

He began tugging at her ear with his lips, before trailing kisses down her neck, exactly as he did before. Although she wanted to to deny it, her body responded easily to his touches.

"Mukhang ayaw mo nga ma'am," he chuckled as he heard her sigh from the unexpected pleasure.

He moved his hand to her side, the flimsy night gown made it feel as if his palms were touching her skin. He reached down futher and let his fingers trail up and down her thighs, teasing and enticing her.

"A-anong ginagawa mo?"

"Kung ano ang gusto mo."

He slipped his hand inside her night gown touching his bare palms with her hot skin.

Her breathing had started to become shallow with anticipation.

His fingers reach for the skin under her breast and when he enclosed his hand on her taut chest she shuddered and gasped.

"I-itigil mo na yan," she pleaded.

But he only chuckled and proceeded to feel her up while sucking and kissing the crook of her neck.

She squirmed under his touches, torn between pleasure and trying to make sense of what was happening.

Then all of a sudden he removed his hand from her body, leaving her hanging. She didn't want him to stop just yet.

She wanted more.

He propped himself up on one elbow and moved on top of her trapping her under him with both arms, him on all fours.

The look in her eyes, was dark. It spoke to him of things that she wanted him to do to her, of things she never spoke of but always yearned for.

"Magaling ka tumanggi ma'am. Kahit na gusto mo naman talaga," he told her, a knowing grin plastered on his face.

He leaned down and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and opened up to him, immersing her senses with only him and the pleasure he was giving her.

Her hand reached up, grabbing the back of his neck, pulling him closer, trying to taste more of him.

He held her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers, she gripped his hand tight, not wanting to let go.

He went ahead and explored her body with his mouth. She bit her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning while he continued to move down her body.

She was burning with desire, a thin layer of sweat glistened her skin.

Her body was his wonderland. Her chest. Her stomach. Her navel. He explored everything before he went down even further.

It felt as if a bolt of electricity had coursed through her body. Her eyes flung open, her breathing hard.

She had been dreaming again. It was the third time that week that she dreamt about him.

She sat up and touched, with the tip of her fingers, the spot where he had left his mark on her. By it had already faded.

She hid her face with both hands.

"No," she groaned. "Not again."

She pressed her thighs together feeling the moisture between them. She felt hot even when the air con was on high.

All of this was crazy.

She felt aroused yet disoriented, bothered yet pleasured. She didn't know what to do anymore.

"Ano na ba ang nangyayari sa akin?"

She felt unsatisfied.

That morning she went to work with a bad temperament. Even just the smallest things made her irritated.

Her staff caught on with her mood and tried their best to stay on her good side. The vice president was seldomly in a bad mood and whenever she was, they knew it was better to keep away from her.

But that day, unfortunately, something made her mood even worse.

"Um...VP?" Her staff had knocked on her office.

She looked at him with a piercing glare that told him how he'd definitely get run over, if whatever he was about to tell her wasn't that important.

"Yes?"

"M-may dumating po kasi para sayo ma'am," he said nervously.

"Ano?"

"Flowers po, ma'am," he answered.

Her face softened ever so slightly at the thought of someone giving her flowers. It eased her mood, but not so much.

"Nasaan?"

A huge flower arrangement was brought before her very eyes. But as soon as she saw the flowers, her irritation came back even worse than before.

"Bulaklak yan sa patay," she said, her tone deadly. "I won't receive that. Please take it back."

"Pero ma'am kabilin-bilinan po ng-" one of the people who had carried it started to say, but she cut him off.

"Take. It. Back."

The people in that room froze in silence before apologizing and acurrying out of the room.

"Sorry po ma'am. We had no itention to-" her staff started to say, but she didn't let him finish.

"Please. Leave me alone muna," she simply said.

"Ma'am?"

"Please," she said, but it sounded more like a command than a request.

She didn't like this side of her, and if she could magically revert back to her good old self she would - but she couldn't.

She had an unquenchable desire for what she thought would be impossible.

She had an unquenchable thirst for him, and it made her feel powerless that only he could cure her agony.