1780, A Winter's Ball (Maybe.. ;)

Me: Hey Admin, remember the autumn ball?

The Sassy Admin: Yep, it was fun being a third wheel :)

Me: Really?

The Sassy Admin: Yep! 

Me: We should go back in time so it actually is 1780, a Winter's Ball!

The Sassy Admin: Um, how well would that go over with the others?

Me: Hermione might like the history, yet it is American and not British. I would love it, though!

The Sassy Admin: Time for a meeting! 

Me: Meetings usually mean something bad.

The Sassy Admin: Yep, but this time it is a good one! Everybody we are having a meeting!

Me: Y'know I could have done that...

The Sassy Admin: Yes I do, and everybody we are having a meeting regarding a very important matter.

Hermione: Okay, so what happened, who here screwed up?

Me: Nobody, but who wants to go back to 1780?

Draco: Why? I mean there is nothing good in the past...

Me: Yes, there is there is history! Which most people failed. 

The Sassy Admin: Well going back to 1780 would be great.

Draco: Is there something you're hiding?

Me: Besides Admin's obsession with Hamilton and the Founding Fathers, no. Anyways, we are still going back to 1780 because I want to, and you guys can learn about America. 

The Sassy Admin: Well again, we need people to go with the twins so besides that we are actually having "A Winter's Ball".

Me: Yes and if we can have two people for Fred and George we will be good!

The Sassy Admin: Bye Everyone!

-Sandrina of Slytherin :)

I hope everyone has had a good holiday! I am sorry if I have been less active school has been crazy and one of my family members is in the hospital with cancer. Thank you for everyone  who has been so kind and supportive to me!