Chapter 16 - Part II

(Kianna's POV)

The dim environment, neon lights, the loud and excited crowd made the perfect recipe for a wild night.

It wasn't too long ago ng bumisita ako ng Black Label but this enticing environment never fails to make me feel like I can have fun, be wild and free!

"God, it feels good to be back here!" Blake yelled out of excitement right after gulping his third shot.

"Don't go overboard! Baka malasing ka kaagad!" I said almost yelling right through his ear dahil kahit nasa VIP kami ay sobrang ingay paren at 'di kami magkarinigan.

He smirked and then laughed, "Don't worry! I'm not planning to get wasted, Kiannz! I just really missed being out in a weekend night like this!" he said while taking another shot of whiskey. 

I paused as I try to process what he said. He was nodding his head to the music while smiling and looking at the laser lights from the ceiling of the dance floor hitting the corner we were at. 

I frowned when I realized na hindi na pala siya masyadong nakakalabas or nakakagala with his friends because he was always with Skyler. 

For some reason, parang bumigat ang dibdib ko and I couldn't help but bite my lip and let a small breath out. Tinuloy ko nalang ang paginom ko ng margarita habang nakatutok sa kanya. 

"Hindi ba masyadong malakas 'yan?" I asked him. If he really was planning to not get wasted, then I would assume he'd choose lighter shots than Hennessy. 

He smiled and looked at me, "Don't kid with me now," he said while giving me a really-now look, "Just because I haven't been going out, doesn't mean I became a light weight." he said while tilting his head slightly to the right and raised his next shot before taking it.

Napatawa nalang ako and shook my head. 

"God I missed this." he added and looked at me intently. 

"Mmm, ano nanaman?" sabi ko.

We paused for a moment at nagkatinginan lang. No words were said pero the silence felt full. We just stared at each other and I was about to break the silence when Dayne arrived.

"What's up fam!" He yelled and bro hugged Blake

"Dayne, bro!" He welcomed back, looking  excited and all!

"Hi," I simply said while giving my cousin smile and a wave

"You guys can put the handles down on the table and be on standby nearby just in case we want to order some other stuff," Dayne told the waiters waiting behind him.

My eyes widened ng makita ko ang mga alak na pinadala ni Dayne. How were we supposed to finish a handle each of Hennessy, Blue Label, Don Julio and Jameson?! And he's giving us different kinds of liquor?? 

Tumaas ang mga balahibo ko and my jaw dropped eventually. My goodness! I think my cousin's planning get us wasted!

"And this is why I love Black Label!" Blake said while fist bumping Dayne

"Are you planning to kill us? You want us to mix?!" sumbat ko. I mean, it's ridiculous! He basically gave us different kinds of liquor!

Dayne laughed and looked at me, "Stop acting like you can't drink cous" I frowned at him but before anyone could even react he turned his head away from me.

"And you!" pointing at Blake, "Hell yeah you better love this fucking club! Where the fuck have you been?!" Dayne asked Blake. Si Blake naman ay natawa tawa lang but midway doing so ay pabalik balik ang tingin niya sa akin with a face of curiosity.