"There are you two! I was looking everywhere for you. And if you must know Michael is pretty upset with you two. You guys were suppose to be here an hour ago the show starts in 30 minutes." Bill tells us.

"I know Bill but it was my fault that we got caught up with the time." I tell him as Karen agreed.

Bill nodded,
"I believe you but try telling this to Michael." he said as we reached Michaels dressing room.

Me and Karen both looked at eachother and sighed as Bill opened the door.
We saw Michael talking to Frank looking down at a paper extremely pissed. He wasnt even dressed yet with his hair up in a messy bun.

"I found them sir, they just arrived." Bill said.

Michaels head shot towards us as his face looked very displeased.

"Thanks Bill." Michael said dismissing him.

Bill nodded and closed the door. Michael glanced at Karen then his eyes darted to mine. His frown grew deeper. I looked down like a little girl who did something to upset her father.

"You two are late!" Michael sneered.

We both kept quiet knowing we were in big trouble.

I slowly look at Karen as she stared at the floor. I look back at Michael knowing I wasn't gonna let Karen take the blame for me, it wasn't fair to her.

"It was my fault. I was taking to long to get ready and I made us late." I muttered.

Michael looked me up and down looking at my outfit.
"You went out of dress code. Don't do it again!" he said giving me a stern look.

I looked at him wide eyed but he didnt seem too upset from my outfit as his eyes were glued chest.

He looked up Karen,
"Well what are you waiting get me ready" Michael said.

"So I'm not in trouble?" Karen asked.

"No." Michael chuckled.
"But she is." he said pointing at me.

I scoffed at him as Karen gave me a apologetic look and quickly rushed over to Michael setting up her supplies.

I stood there glaring at Michael pissed. I know it was my fault that we were late but damn, he just her off the hook so easy.

"Beyoncé go to Jill and make sure my outfits are ready and bring them too me." he said waving me off as Karen began adding prducts to his face.

I huffed and stomped out the room with Frank following behind me.

"The fuck is his problem." I mumbled.

"Hey don't take it personal kid. He was already upset because Jet wants to do an interview and you know how much he hates them, plus with all this. Thr guy is under a lot of pressure." Frank tells me grabbing a powdered donut from the buffet table.