Derek Xavier Allen.

Start from the beginning

If she was not the wife of my friend and had that huge ball on her belly, she would fit to be my new maid. Maybe she could put her arrogance to good use.

I returned my eyes to Lenden. "Hopefully I will see you later." I replied before walking away. "She suits you well." I said in a tone so low that she could not have possibly heard me.

"Thank you." She yelled behind me.

A small smile formed on my lips as I thought of the prospect of Dylan becoming a father. Maybe one day I would start a family of my own.

I tried so hard to not make eye contact with Sel or be in situations that would force us to be close to each other and God was ever faithful with helping me to avoid her. He knew what would happen if I had the opportunity of analyzing her red velvet strapless silk gown, the girl knew how to get my attention without even trying and from her simple make up. She was not trying at all.

How had I observed this?

It was due to the unfortunate circumstance that had occurred earlier this evening. After I had my not so productive conversation with Lenden, she accidentally bumped into me and with a quick apology she ran to the wash room.

I was not joking. She ran. Believe me, it was an amazing view as she did and since then I hadnt seen much of her.

I kept myself busy by greeting my business partners who had honored this event as well as future people I would work with.

"Your suite is very unique." A fat bald man commented. I paid no attention to him as I had received this complement more than twenty times this evening.

I let out a small smile and a low thank you and turned around to walk away from him and before I could do just that, he held me back .My guards were already behind me and as soon as he noticed them, he quickly apologized and let go.

"My sincerest apologies." He said. ".I was curious to know what David's son looked like." He casually confessed.

"And this concerns you?" I asked as I shot him one of my best glares.He didnt look intimidated at all, rather he smiled and cleared his throat.

"This should concern you if Allen industries and Henrys farm are going to be partners."He said as he took another cup of wine.

I scanned him slowly. He had a very calm composure but I was curious to see what hid underneath the calm mask he was wearing.

"You are the owner?" My voice softened. "I apologize for my behavior." I said as I offered a shake.

He turned down my hand and gave me a soft pat on my back which I tried so hard not to peel away.

"It is okay boy." He smiled and laughed. "Of course I am not the owner, my son Dylan is." He said with pride in his voice.

His eyes left mine as he began to scan the environment, he was in search of something that I was by no means interested to know. "There he is." He declared.

"Who?" I asked.

"My son." He replied with so much excitement in his eyes. "I will send someone to get him."

I thought I was the only one who came with guards tonight but he proved me wrong as I saw five men walk away from him and go in search of his son.

It didn't take up to a minute before I saw his satisfied smile. I didnt bother asking what was going, I certainly was not interested in seeing a father and son moment so I searched the table beside me for good quality wine.

I reached for my fifth cup of wine on the table this evening and before I could take a gulp, I heard my name.

"This will be your future partner." The bald man said. "This is Mr. Allen. David Allens son." He said.

I looked away from my wine to meet Sel. She was looking at me with surprise and confusion in her eyes and standing beside her was who I assumed to be his son, the toad that had been holding her the whole night.

Dylan.

"It is nice to meet you." The toad said with a thick British accent. I look forward to working with you. He replied as he stretched out his scales for a shake.

I could not express my anger into action but from the loud pop from the shattered glass cup on my hand and Dylans fathers confused face and Sels worried one. They could all sense just how annoyed I was.

"The pleasure is mine." I replied back with a harsh tone as I stretched my injured hand to return the shake.

At least I knew who and what he was.

Hello my loves. Hope you enjoy this, sorry for being some hours late.Yesterday was Easter and I am still so thankful for all the love God has for us. I am still updating and to be honest, a lot is going to change about My racist, cant wait for you all to read what I have in store for you.

I will update as soon as I can .pls read, share and comment