Chapter 5

(Lorenzo in the Multimedia)

Jade POV

"Lorenzo?!"

"Jade what the fuck!!", he yelled and I immediately got scared.

"What are you doing here", I asked curiously.

"I could ask you the same, you told me you were going to the club tonight", he said calmly.

"I was but I umm.... I", I sighed loudly, "I asked Aug if I could come through.", It was no sense of lying I knew I wouldn't get away with it anyway.

Lorenzo shook his head.

"So are we still cool or nahh" August asked with his hand out so they could do they handshake thing.

Lorenzo looked at Aug and then me and they did they handshake.

I sighed in relief because this means no more arguing and fighting between the two of them.

"Oh and just to put everything on the table, me and Aug are a dating now", I said getting that off my chest honestly feeling good about it.

Lorenzo made a face that was indescribable but it was funny as hell!!

"Lemme get out of hear before I hear something crazy like y'all fucked or something", he said laughing which caused Aug to start choking and I laughed nervously.

Lorenzo looked at us and basically got the hint.

"Aww hell nahh!!!", he yelled and then left to his car.

Aug closed the door.

"That went well", I said laughing as August came and picked me up and took me to his room to finish what we started.

He laid me down on the bed and began kissing my lips softly.

I closed my eyes and moaned into the kiss as he caressed my body. Then he got a text message.

August POV

💬text convo💬

Lorenzo: aye ik you and Jay probably messing around so I just wanted to remind you to wrap it up cuz I will seriously shank🔪 a nigga😂 if a baby come 9 mothns later

💬text convo over💬

When I looked at the text I laughed at his craziness. Then I reread it and realized I didn't use protection. SHIT!! I not even gonna respond.

"Bae what's taking so long", Jade whined trying to pull me back down.

I put the phone down and laid back down. Jade laid on my chest and started drifting off to sleep.

"Aye ma" I said.

"Hmm", she said half sleep.

"I gotta tell you something important", I said

"Mhm", she said still half sleep.

"I umm..... I didn't wrap it up", I managed to get out.

She didn't respond, all I heard was her faint snores. I hope that she on the pills or something cause lord knows we don't need no babies right now. I'll just tell her in the morning.

🌚Next Day🌞

Jade POV

I woke up and Aug wasn't next to me. I put on one of his big T-shirts and searched the house for him.

"AUG!!??", I yelled still searching for him.

I got no response so I got my phone and dialed his number.