Chapter 10

August POV

We got in his car and went down to Burkshire. When we got to the street the block was full of cars and this was truly the hood. We got out the car and went to the house that had people standing on the porch and walked in and the smell of weed hit me hard!

Jade POV

I was sipping on some Henny while watching Mili dance with some dude when somebody came behind me and tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see this cute guy.

"Excuse me", he said with a smile showing his nice white teeth.

"Yea", I said taking in his appearance he was really nice looking and dressed hella good to.

"I couldn't help but notice that you are waayy to pretty not to know me", he said in a chuckle.

"Is that so", I said taking a sip of the Hennessy that was in my red cup.

"Yea, it is. What's yo name?", He asked still smiling.

"Jade what's yours", "James ...Jade and James that sounds good together", he said rubbing his chin as if he were thinking.

"You think so?"

"Yea, I do", he said licking his lips.

"I don't think so", I said shaking my head laughing.

"Damn fareal", he said placing his hand on his chest like he was hurt.

"Yea fareal", I said laughing " I have a boyfriend", I said smiling.

"Well he lucky as fuck".

"And why is that?", I said confused

"Cause you bad as fuck!",he said looking me up and down taking in my appearance.

Just as I was about to say something I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lips on my neck.

"Wassup baby", i heard the familiar voice say in my ear.

I looked over my shoulder to see August. I knew exactly what he was doing and I wasn't feeding into his childish games so I just ignored what he said.

"I'm guessing this is the boyfriend", James said gesturing to August.

"Ye-", "Yea", August said cuttin me off before I could say anything.

"Wassup man I'm James",he said tryna give August dap but Aug just gave him a head nod. "Wassup", Aug said dryly.

It got awkward real quick.

"Well nice meeting you Jade, I'll see you around", he said chuckling and shaking his head about to walk away.

I gave him a slight smile and he started to leave.

"Yea bye Justin", August said being petty.

James turned around looked at Aug and laughed.

"Do we got a problem", James said sizing up August.

"I don't know, do we", August said not backing down.

A crowd formed around the two of them while people pulled out they phones to record what they thought was a fight.

Then Lorenzo came from out the crowd to where Aug and James were.

"Man this was a nice ass party what the fuck is going on now" he asked.

"Ol' dude tryna come at me side ways", James said getting closer to Aug.

"Nigga back the fuck up with yo hot ass breath", August said pushing him.

"Nigga keep playin and imma bust a cap in yo ass", James said reachin in his pocket.