twenty-four

the digital clock on tyler's dresser glowed the red numbers 2:43 and josh had inconviently been woken up by the sleeping boy next to him. tyler was laying on his back, lips parted, soft groans spilling from him every now and again. the continuous noise woke josh, but after he figured out what was going on he couldn't be too mad.

tyler was having a wet dream.

josh could make out his features, his eyes growing accustomed to the dark. tyler's eyebrows scrunched together, innocent eyes shut tight as another moan left his lips.

"josh..."

josh was surprised when he realized, oh fuck, tyler was actually having a wet dream about him. (i'm writing this as my mom is in the same room as me i feel awkward lmao)

josh watched his boyfriend, a smirk growing on his lips. he could only imagine the things tyler was dreaming and the thought, along with tyler's pretty sounds, started turning him on. josh's hand snaked down to grab himself through the thin material of his boxers, ignoring how his precum had caused a wet spot to form.

as josh palmed himself, he listened to the soft moans and grunts that filled the silence of the dark room. he paused, capturing his lower lip between his teeth when tyler began to stir. he watched the brunette carefully, rolling onto his side so he could get a better look.

tyler's dark eyes fluttered open, his gaze instantly shifting to josh who was wide awake and grinning at him.

"what?" tyler whispered, still flustered as he remembered the dream he just had.

"dreaming about me?"

tyler's face only flushed more, but thankfully the dark room hid the red tint on his cheeks. fuck. what did he say in his sleep?

"how do you know?"

"josh, ahh... oh... mmm..." josh mimicked.

"shut up!" tyler whisper-giggled, small hand covering josh's pink lips.

"well, was it a good dream?"

"yeah," tyler said shyly, as if him and josh hadn't fucked before.

"what was it like?"

"huh?"

"the dream, how'd it go?"

tyler found himself scooting closer to josh, nuzzling into his chest as he felt strong arms wrap around him. his crotch was pressed against josh's thigh, making his dick twitch under the simple lingerie set josh had bought him.