miles edgeworth, phoenix wright

SFW - what they do to make their s/o blush.

requested by : blueberrylover01
(Simon has already been done in a previous chapter)

Miles Edgeworth

• to make you blush, he might buy you something materialistic out of the blue as he thinks he doesn't show his affection well enough to you. He would take a liking to purchasing a jewelled necklace for you.

• you blush, because, despite its clear beauty, Miles ensures that your own beauty is far superior. You cover your cheeks, politely telling him that he's too kind for his own good.

• when he realises that the gift held such a meaning toward you, he wouldn't stop, instead, he would buy you more gifts. Because, secretly, he loved to see you blush. Don't point it out though, he'll deny it straight away.
"You like it that much? I'll buy more then."

Phoenix Wright

• when talking to Miles, or another of his friends, Phoenix would boast about you so highly, claiming that you were absolutely perfect to him.

• you couldn't help but blush, it was rather overwhelming for him to talk about you in such a way to someone else. He would be totally oblivious too as to how he made you blush.

• when you tell him later that it was almost embarrassing, he would initially apologise; but when you say you don't mind it, he cheekily laughs, noting mentally how cute you are.
"You don't mind? Haha, you're definitely a keeper (name)."

it feels good to be back! I hope you didn't miss me too much ;)