apollo justice, simon blackquill

NSFW : general.

requested by : OtakuStarChii and LunerLights

Apollo Justice

• Apollo is initially quite shy in the bedroom, as he doesn't have much experience. He's very open to trying new things with you, though it might take some communication on both parties to make sure that you're both feeling good. Once he's got the hang on of it though, he knows how to make you feel great.

• he really likes sex in the morning, before work. Not only does he like the rushed aspect of it, which only makes it that much more exhilarating, but it saves him having to relive himself during the day if it gets such urges.

• he loves to praise your body during intimacy, since he finds every crevice and inch of it beautiful. His fingertips could be ghosting over the soft skin of your breasts, or his lips could be pressing kisses on your thighs, Apollo shows his love for your body wholeheartedly.
"Every inch of your body, it's mesmerising (name)."
"R-really?"
"Of course it is, I love it."

• he wouldn't ever, ever be able to tell you, but he really likes sexting. He's surprisingly good at expressing himself through words, and knows just the right words to make your thighs clench. His words teeter to almost vulgarity, but they're also just so risqué.

• he really likes when you are vocal in the bedroom, not holding back how good you feel, how good he's making you feel. This will most likely push him to work even harder than before.

Simon Blackquill

• he's very attentive, picking up on every little detail that makes you writhe in just the right way, the way that your voice hitches when he touches you; he'll remember it and definitely exploit it again in the bedroom.

• he's the dominant one in the bedroom, no doubt about it. Simon keeps it highly in the bedroom, so if you try and go against him, you will be spanked at the very least for your misbehaviour. If you keep it up, the punishments will only get worse, the handcuffs will come out...

• Simon absolutely loves receiving oral. He loves everything about it; from seeing your pretty lips wrapped around him to the utmost pleasure he feels as he thrusts into that base of your throat. He tends to get a little carried away too during blowjobs, sometimes being so rough that you gag, though, the pleasure increases by a tenfold for him, so he just can't stop himself.

• he favours positions where he is on top massively. He enjoys watching you plead for him to be inside of you, bucking your hips up for some kind of relief, whining when you can't. At this point, now he'll give you the pleasure that you were wanting so badly, with a smirk on his face.
"You need it that badly?"
"Yes! Please, Simon..."
"If it's that badly, who I am to deny you of that?"

he's so into getting his back scratched during sex, or just some physical evidence of how good last night was. He loves teasing you the next morning about how wild you were. Don't think you won't have anything, your collarbone will most likely be littered with hickeys.

sorry for not updating much recently, major writer's block. i've had quite a bit of trouble with school as well recently, so it's been taking up quite a bit of my time :(