godot

NSFW - general.

requested by : derisho

• he's definitely very good at dirty talk. His raspy morning voice can do wonders when you're wanting something in the morning. His words are not so much degrading, but more, sexualised. He's a lot more vulgar with his vocabulary, and is often holding onto a specific body part when whispering.
"Do you want these fingers to make you cum all over them, (name)?"
"G-Godot..."
"Do you? Tell me that you want to cum, kitten."

• Godot prefers to have control in the bedroom, and is naturally a little bit more dominant than most men. He enjoys pinning you down onto whatever surface he is going to take you on, and any attempt to dominate him will result in a severe punishment. ;)

• all of the coffee he's drinking has caused him to have a hyper sex drive. Daily sex will be common in your relationship, and will lead to some spontaneous experiences that you've never done before, and Godot will hold your hand the whole way through, making sure that it's one you'll never forget.

• really really into 69. Mutual satisfaction is important to him, so the position is a favourite. He also loves feeling your thighs clamp around his head as you quiver from the feeling of his tongue, while his hands squeeze your ass... nothing is better to him.

• finds himself prone to spanking whenever your ass is exposed to him. Especially when you're doing doggy style; he just can't help himself from slapping the exposed skin, chuckling at the sight of the pink tint the skin would have. Bonus points if you moan when he does it, he'll do it even harder.

• as someone who has a lot of pride, Godot will always make you cum first. Regardless if he's the one receiving oral, his fingers will reach over to rub your clit into wondrous stimulation. If he does cum first, he's a little embarrassed about it, claiming that a lady should be the one to come undone, always. It'll be a blow to his pride, but he'll get over it quickly, and aims now to make you see stars.

• he's definitely into breasts. He's a major fan of tit fucking, since the valley between your breasts is so soft as his member glides between them. Still, he's into stimulation through your nipples too; biting, sucking, flicking and kissing, Godot will do it all. He loves the noises of pleasure you react with.

• more into receiving oral than giving it. Loves to see you on your knees, sucking him off with an expression that gives it all away, that you love it so much. He can also be a little rough at times, knotting his hands into your hair and attempting to thrust deeper, until he can feel the back of your throat. Doesn't mind hearing you gag either, in fact, his ego inflates knowing he has such a large member.

• his favourite place to do have sex is in the office. Being a rookie prosecutor, he doesn't have much business, so he often finds himself calling you up trying to rouse you into sex to cure his boredom. Not that you mind though, the sex is definitely more rushed and animalistic.

Godot is low-key a sex god.