Chapter 16

Venus POV

I quietly sobbed as Master counted the number of pills in the bottles of my medicine and vitamin bottles.

"Is this why I spend so much money on your meds every month so you could just make a collection of expired med bottles ?
And it angers me to even imagine that how long I have been lied to.
Now you love you skipped your meds for 200 days. How about you be denied and teased for equally long period and pay me back by being a subservient slave huh"

"Yes sir" I said meekly any further disobedience could lead to more punishment any day

"Good. Now open that wet mess on top of the head who leaves it wet ? You know how weird that's going to smell after a few hours ?"

Oh no. If he untangles my hair himself himself I will be in so much trouble.

"Master I will just do my hair and come back to you in a minute ?" I suggest apprehensively.

"No baby, I would like to do your hair today. Come here , sit on my lap" he said patting his right thigh.

That wasn't a good sign for me.

I sat on his lap anyway and when he squeezed my bun out of the tight elastic some water dripped down.

"You know Venus, I hate it when you leave your scalp wet in such a cold temperature. It would just make you so sick and now is the time when I train you , you can't afford to get sick " he slapped my head twice during his monologue.

"I am sorry sir " I mumble feebly

"When was the last time you washed your hair pet ?"

"Two days before sir." I lie. It was two weeks before.

"Really ? Your tangles could have fooled me." Master said jamming the comb in my hair .

I almost screamed as he pulled the comb down through the knots.

"What should I do now ? Would not it be easier to just shave it off ?" Sir said furiously.

"Master please no. I beg you."

"Why not ? I will just be wasting my time untangling this crows nest. The very time I should be using to train you." He scolded loudly.

"Sir I will follow the hair care routine properly I promise. Please don't shave it."

Master did not speak anything for a while.

"Its a last chance you have Venus. I am never giving you this opportunity to redeem yourself again . Do you understand ?"
"Yes sir I do understand." I say weekly.

He pulled me by my hairs to the faucet in the sink and washed my hair with extremely cold water. He then conditioned it with a creamy conditioner and left it to do its magic on my hair.

I was left like that for full thirty minutes before master returned and rinsed the conditioner cream.

"Two hundred lines of I will wash my hair twice a week, should be on my desk by tomorrow morning do you understand ?"

" I understand sir" I say weekly.

"Add another two hundred of I will not lie to my master ever again, as well." He says looking amused.

My eyes widened . but did I have an option ?

"Yes sir " I say quietly.

He gently semi blow dried my hair after giving it a good towel dry. My hair was already feeling so much better.

Master slowly untangled my hair strand by strand , I Yipped and squealed when he got too harsh with the knots but well it worked.

My hair was straight , dry and tangle free once again.

Master spun my chair and spun me around.

"Palms up" he said sternly.

I did.

He slapped the comb on my palm like a ruler. I cried in shock and pain.

"If I find your hair unbraided or unkempt any day from today I will cut it short make a whip out of it and beat your ass with your own hair.

Do not push your limits Venus .

You have already done too much by not taking your medicine, My patience is growing thin with each day."

"I apologize for my misbehaviour and wrongful acts master. I will be more careful in the future" I say as submissively as possible because I know , the only reason my master is not blowing out on me is that he is too pissed and Angry at me.

When master is too pissed and angry with me he avoids punishing me because then he can't reasonably decide the severity if my punishment.

"Get dressed in formals Venus . I will introduce you to some big Investors of cosmetic industry today. You will be assisting and taking detailed notes with me in all the meetings . that should be a great learning opportunity to you."

"Yes sir." I speak respectfully before getting dressed to a long tiring day of work.

I have my convocation and farewell party this week and I don't know after all that has happened today if I will get the permission to go.

The as expected was very long and super tiring. I asked master if I could go to to bed early after dinner tonight.

But he kindly reminded me of my four hundred pending lines, stretching sessions and a bath before bed.

My life is hell when its micromanaged and controlled by my master and I know from experience it will remain this way till the championship starts.

I am so not looking forward to the days to come.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope you are liking the chapters and Venus' journey with Enzo. Tell me which side of Enzo do you like more . Strict side or his extra strict side.

Do you also wonder what would the sweet Enzo be like ?

Do tell me about it.

Please kindly

Vote
Comment
Share the novel

Love you
aishu <3

Word count - 1002