Pilot (Op NEWS)

I take it back.

You NEED to read op Sector V (my wattpad fanfic. SOME EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGING TIME OVER REUNITE- V,IV,III,II,I) before you can understand this

Fair warning, I'm gonna start this all happy-kid-like-ish, but it won't stay that way.

And this chapter (migggghhht) be a cliffhanger. *insert mischievous smirk*

Also I do not misspell for accents. That's your problem.

And tell me what you think of this writing style and anything else you wanna say.

Anywho

Now Loading
Planetary Kids Next Door Mission
Operation NEWS

New
Evacuation
Wish
Starts

Things were finally coming back together in the Sector V treehouse. I mean that both literally and non-literally.

See, literally, Numbuh 4 accidentally knocked down some kinda formula Numbuh 2 was working on and made a section of the base go BOOM! (Lucky for him, his teammates were too upset at the time to get mad at him)

Non-literally, months after Numbuh 1 left, Numbuh 362 was turned 13 and asked, of all people, Numbuh 5 to replace her.

Which, in turn, made Numbuh 2 sector leader, which he never even wished for once. And it set their, um, emotional recovery, back.

But they got it together quicker, and good thing too.

But no need to get off track.

Numbuh 2 walked into the TV room to find his teammates wrestling over the remote again.

Same story. "Manliest Man" or "Rainbow Monkey Share and Care Special"

"Give it a rest, Numbuh 4." he said

Numbuh 3 snatched the remote as the two calmed into a sitting position on the couch.

"Why'd you always take her side?" Numbuh 4 asked. Numbuh 2 ignored him. Wally knew good and well how scary Numbuh 3 can be.

Instead, he just continued

"I'm going over to meet Numbuh 24. Oh, and" he added something in a hush voice "Numbuh Vine needs an update."

"Got it, octogirl wants a report." Numbuh 4 said dismissively

"Good." Numbuh 2 said "And don't call her that. We don't know what she can do."

He left the room and headed for the main room, closing the door behind him

With a sigh, he pulled the shades that were passed to him and, putting them on his hands in front of him, mumbled "Numbuh 1 or Numbuh 5 woulda handled that a lot better." he put the shades back and straightened up "But, hey, I didn't push them outta here." he said, shrugging as he walked to the elevator.

---------------------------------------
Numbuh 4 went into the newly installed top-secret transmission room for communicating privately with Numbuhs Vine and 5 (never thought I'd type THAT sentence). (In fact, only those five operatives even KNEW it excised.) And Numbuh 3 had insisted on coming with him