"really!? great!" Hinata beamed clapping her hands together. "you wanna hang with me and my friends?" she asked "oh. no thanks, I'm not really a people person" I noted adjusting my school bag, "me either~ but maybe you might grow on them if you actually speak to them" she suggested "heh. maybe someday, but do you know where to go after school then?" I asked begining to walk away "yes sir!" Hinata said playfully "good" I chuckled waving before turning the corner.

so...now I have a girlfriend? I guess that's nice but I don't think I've ever met her before. of course she does feel very familiar....Gah! I'll ponder it later.

I sighed as I walked to my next class. yeah It's still the middle of lunch but I like to do my own thing in the class before Kiba and the others get there and tease me.

Stardust agency huh? I started to google the agency on my computer but when I did there was no results, well except for some baking recipe...

I guess I should just ask her later then. I noticed that me and Hinata seem to have the same classes, and of course she always ends up sitting next to me because not a single person in this school would dare sit next to me....

I wonder if we'll have this class together too?

I shut my computer as the bell rang and started to secure my supplies in my bag because Kiba likes to push it all off my desk when I leave it out.

"Ah! Naruto there you are" Hinata chimed taking a seat next to me, "Oh hey" I mumbled. "Oh Hinata! I know you said you had a boyfriend, is this him?" A girl with pink hair asked, it's that Haruno girl huh? I heard she's nice but I've never actually talked to her.

"yeah! this is Naruto Uzumaki!" Hinata responded proudly, "Hey! nice to meet you Naruto" Sakura said with a small wave, I didn't want to be rude so I gave her a small wave. "class is starting go sit down!" Hinata warned "kk, bai!!" Sakura yelled running to her seat just in time.

{after school. ik a lot of time skips! deal with et}

"Hinata, I'm heading home. are you gonna stay here?" I asked packing my bag, "hm~ no I'll head with you" she said zipping up her bag. "Bye Hina!" A group of girls chimed walking out of the school "Bye girls!" she replied waving them goodbye.

"popular huh?" I smirked "huh?! no way~ I wouldn't like to be popular at all" Hinata relplied "why not?" I asked as we walked out the doors. "well for one I think it would be too hard to please so many people. two, I know your not too fond of popular people" she stated "how'd you know that?" I questioned.

"well I've known you since forever" she smiled "but If you weren't with me through elementary and most of highschool than how do you know what I hate?" I interpgated "oh uhm....Hey look! let's get some ice cream!" she said changing the subject.

"you can't just change the subject like that!" I whined "just did! let's go!" she cheered as we jogged across the street to an ice cream stand. "two vanilla please" Hinata said politely. "why vanilla?" I asked "eh, I always think it's a safe choice" she shrugged. "point taken." 

after we sat around eating ice cream we walked back to my apartment. and seeing as my parents are always on business trips they're quite rich so I get a really fancy apartment. it's pretty lonely though.

"so, how was your first day at my school?" I asked as we dropped our bags near the door. "it was fun! I finally met you after many years" she beamed walking to the terrace. "I still can't remember you though" I sighed "hm, that's a shame" she said looking out onto the city while keeping her smile on.

"so what exactly is the stardust agency and why were you there?" I asked "uhm, well you see...I-it's kind of like a guild I guess....and after I moved away from you I went there and I couldn't stay in touch. then just last week your parents found me and asked if I could travel here and make you happy" she said flustered. 

seems legit

"Alright then, follow me, I'll show you your room" I said guiding her down the hallway. "here we are! the best view in the apartment! right out into the city!" I noted. Hinata let out a small gasp and ran up to the window, smashing her face against the window "so pretty!" she cooed. 

"oh and what's up with the whole boyfriend thing?" I asked  "what do you mean?" she questioned "well, why did you say I was your boyfriend?" I repeated feeling my face heat up a bit. 

"well that's easy! because I love you" she smiled "b-but I don't remember you! how could I just suddenly be in love with you without knowing who you are..." I protested, "what a shame indeed~ okay then, I swear on my life that I'll make you fall for me!" she said determined, still keeping a bright smile.

"w-whatever. I'm going to my room" I mumbled shutting her door and going up the stairs to my room.

Maybe a nap will help me process what's going on right now...

{IN DREAM. they are like 4 or 5 }

"Naruto!" I small girl screamed running up to me "I'm okay!" I rejoiced getting up from the muddy puddle "thank goodness" she sighed. "that's what you get for playing in the rain" My mother laughed "but it's the only time I get to see Hina! the stars only fall when it rains mama" I whined.

"yes your correct. we should head home" My father suggested "no I wanna play some more!" I cried hugging the girl next to me. "but Naruto I need to leave before the rain stops" the girl said sadly moving a lock of raven hair out of her face.

"okay...Say Hi to the celestial king for me" I waved her goodbye as she ran into the woods. "you two and your make believe characters" my parents giggled "they aren't make believe! Hina really does live in the stars"

{end of dream}

I shot up from my bed and examined my surroundings. 

I'm in my room..... I calmed down and straightened my clothes.

"weird" I mumbled and began doing my homework.

///////////////

how was it? I know it's really different from the first time I wrote it but please forget about that. also I know this doesn't make much sense but hopefully the coming chapters will be better. anyway~

BAI!!!!!!!!!!!