"I guess we might as well eat here guys, since Kayla cooked and everything." Tristan said.

"Fine by me." Bradley agreed.

I just shrugged, while Carlos had already run off to the girls to try and sneak some food away.

I went to my room and dropped my bag on my bed before heading back out.

"Alright. Foods ready." Kayla yelled across the room. Seconds later she was mobbed by starving soccer players all around her trying to get food on their plates.

I didn't intend on eating Kayla's food because we were not in good terms right now but I found myself walking to to the table and filling my plate up because honestly I was starving and the food smelled so good. I should be ashamed of myself, no dignity whatsoever.

Maybe I should just go eat in my room and save face. I turn around and damn! There she is. Staring right at me, then at my plate in my hands , then back to me. She was making that face where couldn't decide whether to laugh or yell expletives at me.

I scratched the back of my head. "Hey."

"Hi."

"Um, I texted you around lunch time to meet up to study, but did not get a reply."

"I know," She said. Nothing else, no excuse, no explanation, nothing.

I wanted to go back to being friends. I missed her. I can't believe that I ruined everything.  Why did I kiss her last night? Then again how could I not? She looked so beautiful, her lips so inviting, her words stirring things inside of me I thought were broken. She was like this light, blinding me, making me feel even for one second worthy of love.

Lies.

I was not to slip up again. I made a promise. But I needed my friend back.

"Look, can we talk?"

"We are talking."

"In private, I mean."

She nodded hesitantly and walked in the direction of her dorm. I followed her inside. She took an elastic band from around her wrist and grabbed her hair and pulled it into a bun on top of her head, exposing her neck. I thought I would be the one talking but she started.

"Look Dylan, you don't owe me an explanation really about this morning. I am not your girlfriend so you're free to do as you please."  For some reason hearing her say this made me frown. I was about to tell her something along those lines myself but hearing it from her made my heart clench.

"So... what happened last night didn't mean anything to you?"

"It doesn't matter now, does it? It obviously didn't mean anything to you."  She retorted.

"Answer my question."

"No." She looked to the side. I took a step towards her. Her chest was heaving up and down, her cleavage making it hard for me to concentrate on the conversation at end.

"Kay, look at me." I was now right in front of her. She snapped her head to face me, and bit her lip. Blood shot straight down to my groin. That was it!

I snaked my hand through the back of head, pushed her against the wall and smacked my lips on hers. They felt so soft and inviting. God, I needed this.

She gasped, her hands were on my chest like she was about to push me away but then changed her mind. Her hands grew weak and snaked around my neck and deepened the kiss. Her scent was engulfing me, and I needed more of it. I pressed my body against hers, feeling her breasts against my chest. I still needed to be closer to her. I picked her up by her thighs wrapping them around my waist, never breaking our kiss, and lifting her up and putting her down on her bed. She moaned when i grind my erection between her legs.

"Tell me, are you still not feeling anything?" I asked her, rubbing myself against her.

"Dylan, please..." She was panting. I reached my hand under her shirt, caressing her belly, my hand grazing her hard nipples through her bra. She hissed.

"Mmm? Tell me, baby."

She pushed up her hips against me causing me to grunt. "You know you're driving me fucking crazy. Now shut up and kiss me," She exclaimed, pulling my head right back to her.

She did not have to tell me twice. I pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a sexy pink bra with a bow in the middle. I raised an eyebrow.

She blushed a deep red.

"So that's what you've been hiding under these clothes of yours, huh?"

She laughed, and it was like music to my ears. I kissed her again, getting lost in the feel of her mouth against mine.

She pulled away. "Look Dyl, I have to know what all of this means." She says, her eyes down.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to use you here. I've been trying to convince myself that I don't have... feelings for you for the past couple weeks." I started, feeling shy all of a sudden. This is so not like me, this girl is turning me to mush.

"You have?" She asked, with a small smile. I nodded. "And?"

I sit up. "It doesn't matter, anyways." I shook my head. "I'm not worthy of you."

"I get to say who's worthy of me or not." She pulls her shirt back on over her head. "And I'm not some damn prize, or trophy. I just need an equal."

"And I'm not even that." I say softly. This conversation was breaking my heart, but I did not want to bring Kayla into my darkness. She was my sunlight, my every waking thought, my rock. I had to put her off until I could feel whole again.

"Okay." I could not read her. "If you don't mind, I have some homework to finish off."

"Text me later?" I extended.

She nodded. I got up, walked out, and closed the door behind me.