Who shot my boat?!

Tenshi

New World

Crash!

What the-?!? 

Bang!

Seriously? Someone tries to sink me while I'm being a sentimental lady? Someone must have a good reason for this! Good thing I have fast reflexes and managed to stay airborne by kicking in the air twenty times in an unbelievable speed. Heh, that's twice faster than my former trainer Rob Lucci. Beat that, grumpy man! Damn,my boat is sinking fast. Who the hell shot my boat?! It better be not the marines...

"Oi! Are you okay?" a raven-haired boy wearing a strawhat aboard a nearby jolly looking ship with a sun as its head figure.

I nod in response. The raven-haired boy wearing a strawhat grinned. "I see. Thank goodness!", he said.

Bonk! An orange-haired girl appeared behind his back, clearly fuming. "Oi Nami! What was that for?", strawhat boy asked.

The orange-haired girl who I presume to be Nami, still fuming, said "Baka! You could've hit that person! Leave the canons to Franky and Usopp, will you?"

Cradling the lump on his head, strawhat turned into my direction "I'm sorry I almost hit you with the canon" he said in an innocent-looking childish face.

What?!? That idiot could've killed me! Well, not really...but my boat got destroyed! Turning back to my (well, what was left of it) boat, I clenched my knuckles. I must not be drenched in seawater at this moment. It's too dangerous. At least I got my leather bag.

"Luffy!" I heard Nami shout. "You destroyed that person's boat!"

"Oh. I'm sorry again" he states with childlike innocence. "I know!", he exclaimed, snapping his fingers, "We can take you where you want! Come aboard the Sunny-go!"

Well, you better offer me a ride, young man, or else I will definitely destroy your ship in one strike. Sigh. This guy's pretty much of an idiot. But should I really accept the offer? He's a pirate. Well, I'm one to talk. The ex-marine Devil Fruit-user assasin. Sigh.

I nod in response. "Soru" barely a whispher out of my lips. Within a fraction of a second I was at the top of the mast. Their crow's nest was odd. It was big enough to be a training room. Plus there was a guy with moss on his head. Weird. Could moss grow on a head?

The raven-haired boy was stunned for a moment, then looked around for about a millisecond before finally spotting me. Huh. Lucky bastard. Could use Observation Haki. "Wow! You're fast! So cool!" Luffy exclaimed excitedly with a sparkle in this eyes.

Nami, however, looked at me suspiciously. As if I'd suddenly appear beside her and shove her over the ship. Well, maybe. Nah they're my hosts as of the moment, so I better be nice. However, I know that one wrong move could lead me to my demise, no matter how idiotic their captain may look.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luffy: Oi, Author. Why is this chapter so short?

Me: I purposely did make this chapter short. It's just a bit of a filler chapter for the next chapter.

Luffy: I see! So it's a mystery chapter!

Me: *sweatdrop*

-patheticsneakers