18 - A Future Queen Revealed

Ben rushed over to Mal. He checked a pulse, it was slow but still there.

Elsa ran up and kneels next to Mal, she puts her hand on her forehead, it's cold as ice.

Jack runs up next to Elsa and Mal.

"Everyone stand back." Jack says.

Everyone keeps their distance, Evie had to pull Ben away.

Elsa and Jack chanted:

As cold as ice and memories alive, the strength of a queen will help pull through.

As they were chanting the spell 3 times Mal was developing a white and pale purple aura. Once they were were done, Mal started to move, slightly.

Mal moaned in pain, "What happened? Why am I dressed like this?" Mal looks at herself as she gets up slowly.

Elsa helped her up, "You okay?"

Mal just nods.

Her friends engulfed her in a hug.

Mal laughs at her friends actions, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Now, is anyone going to explain what happened and why I'm dressed like this?" Make gestures to herself.

"Oh right well, you see.... Maleficent came, she caged us, you burst with magic, you fell unconscious, you appeared in a new appearance and gave us new looks too, Maleficent was going to attack again and you saved us, again, uh..... Oh then you passed out again when you defeated Maleficent and you had a slow pulse, Queen Elsa and King Jack Frost saved you by changing a spell. Is that clear enough for you?" Evie asked.

"Uh.... I guess. But that doesn't explain why I'm dressed like this." Mal said.

"Oh, well I can't explain that.... But maybe she can." Evie said with a smile and pointing at Queen Elsa.

Elsa is talking with Jack quietly.

"Queen Elsa, do you think you could explain to me why I'm dressed like this? Evie won't tell me." Mal says.

Elsa turns around, "oh well, how can I put this so it makes sense? Uh.... Ok so, about 16 years ago I had a daughter she was friends with many and everyone loved her well except the villains, of course, my daughter was hanging out with the of her friends and by the way she was only about a year old or so. But anyway, I was talking to my friends who just happen to be the mothers of her friends. When one day they were taken. We looked everywhere for them but there was no luck. We looked for years but we have up after 8 years or looking, about, it was hard until.... About a month or so ago she arrived with her three friends in a limo coming from the Isle of the Lost. She didn't remember anything and same with her friends. It was heartbreaking to see the daughter I lost not be someone else's. And her name was Malissa Bethany Frost. And that person is you." Elsa spoke with a few tears.

Mal looked confused, some of that information made some sense but not entirely. "I-I don't understand...."

"You are my daughter, future queen of Arendelle."

"Huh?"

"Well, since you are my first born, you get the throne."

"So this means..... You're my Mom? Dad?" Mal asked as she looked from Elsa to Jack when she asked Dad.

The two nod, with a tear falling and a smile growing.

Mal burst into happiness, she ran to them and hugged them.

"I've missed you so much." Elsa whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too." Mal replied crying a little. All the girls were crying at the happy family moment.....

Maleficent appears out of nowhere somehow.

"Oh,.... How sweet...... It's sickening."

"What are you doing here?! AGAIN?! I thought Mal destroyed you!" Jay yells.

"Ooooh.... I little feisty are we? Well, now that you ask I want Mal. Also, you can't destroy a fairy quickly." Maleficent says as she tried to grab Mal but ended up smashing into an ice wall.

"Wow, your good." Chad says laughing towards Mal who made the ice wall.

Mal just nods a thanks.

Maleficent on the other hand, rubbed her face with her hand to get rid of the cold face-plant she just made with the wall of ice. Once the numbingly cold pain went away a bit she stepped back and fired a fire ball at it, melting the ice.

Once she did she saw what was in front of her:

Mal had her parents and friend standing beside her ready to fight. Maleficent was angry but before she could do anything, Mal did a very difficult spell that no one has ever mastered, not even who created it.

Once she finished off Maleficent with the spell everyone froze in amaze and shock. Mal looks at everyone and calls was the first to speak.

"Uh, Mal. There's uh... Something above your head." Carlos points out. Elsa and Jack are just smiling with glee.

Mal looked up and saw:

A diamond tiara/crown glowing over her head

"WHAT THE?!" Mal said freaking out.

"It's okay, that's the crown of Queen Mabel. She was a master of her powers and created that spell you just cast. No one can do that on their first try. Mabel cast a spell on her crown for it to only appear on anyone else's head is to be the next heir to Arendelle throne. Mabel is my great-great-great-great-great grandmother. You Mal, are now the owner of this very special crown. It is protected with a few spells." Elsa explains.

The crown then gently and slowly landed on top of her head.

[By the way this is what her hair/dress/crown look like altogether]

As the drama calmed a bit they started to party all night but again

As the drama calmed a bit they started to party all night but again... issues come every time it's at a good place. Or more what seems as every few seconds.

During the night filled of fun, happiness and thrill. A sparkle of forget me dust was sprinkled all over Auradon. Even media was deleted. Memories have been erased except one. The one mind that was kept safe was the one and only Fairy Godmother. Now, you may think she did it but... she received a letter not to long after the deed was done.

___

Like I promised..... I updated. It's probably not my best chapter but considering I was rehearsing all day today for Honors Choir and skipped out on school and had to do homework that I was assigned and then I have to go to bed early for another early morning rehearsal but anywho it's the best i could do. Have a good night!