6 - The Finalized Plans

--The Royal's Plan--

"Okay, so if we are to create this barrier it has to go around something to hold them. Where would we place all the villains?" FG asks.

"We could that island across the water, I mean nobody goes there anymore." Cinderella says.

"That could work... I mean its big enough but with this barrier, there will be no plant growth, no weather besides rain and clouds, and it would be dark over there. Are you sure we should do this to them?"

"Seriously?! Your seriously asking that question? Those villains deserve the worst they can die over there in that island and I don't care that will be their prison!" Aurora screams.

FG sighs. "King Adam, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I am sure as long this decision brings peace to all of Auradon. Than this is what we are to do."

"Alright,.. I will get right on it."

"Thank you, meeting dismissed." King Adam says.

King Adam and Queen Belle go in search of their little prince.......

They find him in his room crying.

"What's wrong Ben?" Belle asks sweetly.

"I-I c-can't find m-my best f-friend, she's g-gone..." the young prince says through his sobs.

Belle and Adam knew who he was talking about.

Malissa was the young prince's best friend, she always was there for him and he had a crush on her. But, now.... she has gone missing and no one can find her or her friends. Where could they be?..........

--The Villain's Plan--

"AH HA!!!" Maleficent yells, "I finally found it!"

"Finally found what exactly?" EQ says while making her way to Maleficent though the many stacks of books surrounding them.

"The book that will help me make sure my plan will work... I will put a curse and dear Mal when she turns eighteen and turns against me, to the 'good'.... yuck, I hate that word .... side and finds her true love she shall be driven to my spindle to prick her finger and die. She can't undo the curse unless the right counter-spell is found. Which will be impossible since I hold the only counter-spell of this curse. Which is my wonderful Dragon's Eye here." Maleficent says while wrapping her free hand around the top of her staff. EQ gives a smirk, but on the inside she is remembering all of this so she can write it down and give the paper to Mal when the time is right.....

"Let's get started then." EQ says. Maleficent grabs her ancient evil spell book and they go to the cauldron to create the curse then everything will fall into place.

--The Core Four: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos--

"Have guys been having weird dreams?" Jay asks

"Yeah,.... kind of." Evie says.

"Yeah, I had this dream of us four in a beautiful room with lots of toys then there was green smoke then I woke up." Carlos says.

"I had that dream too!" Evie, Mal, and Jay say at the same time.

"Weird...." Mal whispers.

"Uh, Carlos? Do you have any paper and pencils in here?" Mal asks.

"Yeah, here." Carlos gives Mal the paper then she starts to draw for 30 minutes then she starts to hum a tune.

"Hey Mal, what you singing?" Evie says while sitting next to her looking over her shoulder at what she was drawing.

"Oh um nothing."

"Uh huh, yeah okay come on Mal share with us!"

Jay and Carlos walks over. Jay takes paper Mal was drawing on.

"HEY!" she yells.

"Wow Mal your good," Jay says.

"Yeah, that's good. Do you think you could do something on that wall over there, I mean I haven't thought of what to put up on that wall ever since I built this place." Carlos says.

"Um, okay. I could try but I don't know what I should put on it." she replies.

Winter Ball PrequelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara