Hospital Call

Harry
What the hell is buzzing?? It's obviously a phone or something. I have the worst hang over. The party at Justin's house was pretty good til he and Selena got back together with bunch of tears. The source of buzzing was my phone under my pillow. Brighton Hospital . I answered groggy and sleepy "hello. Is this Harry Edward Styles? I am a nurse from ths hospital. There is a relative of yours who was close to your mother. Anne isn't answering so we called you. Please come down here soon as possible. Her name is Blair Frankston". I hummed in agreement and got dressed and woke up the others. "We gotta get to the hospital" I threw the keys at Liam and we piled into the new car we got last thursday. It's a brand new 2014 Honda. We got there in 25 minutes due to the lack of traffic. "We are here to see Blair Frankston" I said and a nurse ran over. "They are with me" dragging me into a room. "Blair, this is Harry Styles and his friends" and Blair looks up at me. You know how old women gives a look of disgust or something like that, well I was given that look. I remembered who she was once I received this look. "Ah yes. Well since your mother isn't answering. I have to give you something"" my mother died" I mumbled and she gave me a sad look. "Sorry. This is going into your care. Do not kill it. It is 2 years old and very fragile"" is it a dog" Niall asked. "Uh no. Her name is Mackenzie Rylan Amberly Styles and is very shy and is your responsibility. I am on my death bed and she will be here shorty" and it clicked. "We are getting a little girl" Liam said and Blair nodded. "Oh boy" Zayn laughed at Louis's words. "Nana" the cutest little girl waddled into the room with a nurse. "Kenz, this is Harry. He is going to take care of you as shall his friends" and I look at Louis. "Harry sign here and here" I did as told. Lowkey freaking out. Simon is going to kill us. "I talked to Simon and he agrees with this" Paul and Simon walk in, smirking. "Let's go and this isn't punishment and she is your daughter" and I pick up Kenzi. "Let's go, little lady" Liam says and Kenz had the biggest fit I have ever seen. Oh hell. "I need my nana. Nana!!! Simon don't let them take me! Nana! Take me to my nana, uncle si" and I handed her to Liam and something spark in her and she clinged to his neck and passed out from crying. I went back to Blair's room. "She isn't mine" I told her and she nodded. "She is yours and Dianna Agron. You two hooked up 2 years ago and she was born. Dianna gave her to me. I took care of her and now she is your responsibility". I nodded and knew her words were the truth. I left and sat on the stairs of the hospital. I walked away as soon the paparazzi came into my eyeview. My phone buzzed.

*new message*
From Simon:
Death at 10:30 am

I looked at him and so did the rest of the boys. "Oh my gosh" I seen the paparazzi and they woke her up. She wanted to talk to them. "Kenz, let us get you in the seat" Zayn made her laugh. "No. My people await my voice" and that made us laugh. "She is our kid so leave us alone" Louis barked. Damn. I guess he finally realized that I got with Dianna Agron. "Good one babe" I said once we drove. Louis rolled his eyes. "Here comes the sass" we all laugh by Simon's words. Kenz, looked at the hospital, grabbing Liam's arm and Niall's arm. "I wanna see her" I watched her pout and I gave her a sad smile. "Here, bug" Zayn gave her a sippy cup full of apple juice and she was out within 5 minutes. "Thank God. Harry I'm gonna kill you and I can't believe you cheated" Niall hit my head. I had a memory hit me.

2 years ago
I walked into the club with Zayn. Dianna was there crying about something that happened to her. Louis was fighting with me about having kids. "Are you ok" I ask and got a round of drinks for the both of us" yea, just got out the hospital. I got in a car crash a while ago and now I am out of the wheel chair". I nodded and we got wasted and had a great time. "Let's take this to your place"" what about Louis, your boyfriend"" not no more. We got in a fight". I thought he was leaving me.

Back to the present
I knew it was mistake and so did she. We regretted it but stayed friends. Louis was ok with it. "Gross! No PDA in the car" Liam yelled as we kissed and moved his hand on top of Niall's. Niall and Liam moved to the front. Liam in the driving seat as Niall was in the passenger. "Hypocrite" Zayn exclaim, making us all laugh and Kenz said she was hungry while yawning. "Same girl" Niall said, making us stop at Nandos. They all went in. I looked at Louis, keeping him in the car. "Kenz is goibg to bring us closer together and we can bond over her and you know she will be a good thing. You know she is your daughter too. She's ours. Mkay? I love you with all my heart and your my happiness and I know you've always wanted a kid so here you go. She's going to be the answers to our prayers. I love Louis" I promised. He smiled and kissed me softly and quickly. "I love you too and I trust you" Lou said happily. Then we walked in the store together. We keep trying to save our relationship. I think we found our answer to our problems. Our new connection. Her name is Mackenzie Rylan Amberly Styles.