seven - saturday joy

oof is this the last chapter ???? idk i'm also confused with what and how i am going to end this book oh boy

chapter seven - saturday joy

of about two weeks of crushing on each other later, the two decided to go to a local high school theater production. the show was called 'the enchanted bookstore' and it was about books characters coming to life and helping the bookstore owner fight of some bad robbers.

[ this is an actual production i am in it and i got the role of fagin wtf excuse you i should be fucking fingers fuck you ethan you suck at acting ahhhh ]

[ sorry about my lil rant haha ]

   kageyama got into the car that his friend, kindaichi, let him borrow- or, car sit. kindaichi and his boyfriend were going to america for a while, so tobio just decided to use the sliver vehicle.

   the tall male turned the keys to start up the engine, and blasted off.

   since the two lived sorta near each other, the first part of the car ride was not that long. tobio parked the car, and went to knock on hinata's grey apartment door.

   "a-ahh! kageyama-kun?? you're early ! hang on, give me six seconds!" hinata said with a red face. he slammed the door shut and ran quickly into his room. he laid down the outfit that he was going to wear earlier (thank goodness for that haha) and grabbed his black high-top vans. hinata said good bye to his goldfish, that he named shark, and left.

   "sorry kageyama-kun! i over-slept." the shorter male said as he looked up at tobio, smiling brightly.

   "hn, let's just go," kageyama said. he would've been nicer, but the way that hinata looked at him? unacceptable.

completely unacceptable.

[ at least let me buy you dinner first amirite guys ]

they walked over to the borrowed car, and tobio went to go open hinata's door for him. he started to walk over to open up his own door. when he tried to start up the vehicle, all he got was a low grumble. he tried to turn the keys again but all he got was the same result.

"shit,"

-

hinata was ( attempting ) to make tea was kageyama paced around the room.

"kageyama-kun? are you alright?" the orange haired male said.

"peachy," tobio responded. he had somehow managed to break his friends car, wasted quite a bit of money on theatre tickets, and still had to finish the set of chapters that was due tomorrow night. oh boy.

shouyo grabbed the two cups and sat on the couch, "come on kags! let's just watch some netflix or something!" he put one of the cups on the coffee table and turned on his flat screen tv. the tall man/boy walked over and looked down at hinata.

kageyama grunted and picked up hinata, sat down, and placed shouyo on his lap. tobio started to pet his hair and honestly, it left hinata as a blushing mess.

they stood like this for a while, nervier of them wanting to move.

hinata closed his eyes and let his head rest on kageyama's chest.

right before the shortie drifted to sleep, he felt a par of lips on his head.

-

wow i haven't been able to update because of nine weeks test i'm sorry.

this chapter is a mess ha

word count - 569 words.