three - monday wonders

chapter three - monday wonders

hinata turned around to be met with a scary looking man, 'this couldn't be him, right? this mean, scary, sexy-'

"are you just going to stare at me? boke. "

(boke means dumbass in japanese,, i think)

"w-what? i'm not a dumbass! anyways we should probably get out of the door way," hinata said, laughing a little at the end.

but little did hinata know,

for the time tobio has spent knowing the man, kageyama absolutely loved the short man's laugh.

kageyama thought it was adorable.

although he would never admit it.

after a few minutes, a waiter came up to them, "hello and welcome to cup o sugar! my name is sugawara and i'll be your waiter, today's special is strawberry shortcake and let me tell you, it's absolutely delightful!"

   "ah thank you!" hinata said with a bright smile.

   kageyama felt this,, strange feeling. he didn't know why but, tobio wanted hinata to only smile at him.

   "kageyama-san? are you okayyy?"

   "hm? oh, yeah. so tell me more about yourself."

-

   "that was so much funn!! kageyama! we should go out more!" hinata said, holding his hands behind his head and looking up at kageyama.

all tobio did was hum in response, his eyes were fixed on something else. hinata looked around to try to find what he was looking at.

a pet store.

the, kageyama tobio, who was a world wide famous author, was looking at a pet store.

hinata was sure that kageyama would of already had a pet, based from the knowledge of how detailed his writings of animals were.

tobio was truly something else.

"ne, kageyama, would you like to go into the pet shop instead of just staring at it?"

"yes."

the shortie laughed and held the door open to 'pet house' as kageyama walked in. the blue eyed boy's breath was taken away at the sight of all the dogs.

tobio never had a pet, simply because of the reason that animals hated the tall black haired male.

   the two starting looking around, hinata was confused why the animals only wagged their tail around him. was kageyama wearing some strange cologne or something?

(pure bean hinata)

   "wow! aren't they the cutest!"
hinata heard in a very familiar voice. he turned his head to see yachi and kiyoko a few meters ahead of the two boys.

   "HELLO KIYOKO-SAN!!! YACHI!!!" the orange haired male called out.

   "BOKE! YOUR SO LOUD!," kageyama said.

   "HUH? kageyama your also loud!!"

   "NOT AS LOUD AS YO-"

   "ah hinata-kun! what are you doing here? i thought you already had a dog," yachi said, kiyoko trailing along behind her.

   "oh my mother was lonely back at home, so i gave him to her. i still get to see him a lot though! oh! this is kage- i mean, my friend. friend, why don't you introduce yourself to them?" hinata said, nudging kageyama. the shortie didn't know if kageyama wanted other people to know his identity, so he just let tobio do the talking.

   "hello, i am kageyama tobio."

.

. .

. . .

   "A-AS I-IN THE A-AUTHOR ??? H-HELLO K-K-KAGEYAMA-SAN!!" yachi said, taking kiyoko's hand in her own for reassurance.

   "yes. who are you?"

   "kageyama be nice!" hinata whispered to the taller boy, having to get on his tip toes to do so.

   "hello kageyama-san, i am kiyoko shimizu and this is yachi hitoka. she is a huge fan of your works."

   "ah, nice to meet you-" at the corner of kageyama's eyes, he sees the most beautiful dog ever. the jogs over there and looks at the name tag.

   "hm? bakayama don't be rude! their are people you were just talking to here- OH MY GOD YACHI LOOK AT THAT DOG." hinata said.

   a black corgi was sitting there looking as cute as a button.

   kageyama had to have it.

-

   after all the papers that the owner, nishinoya, gave them were signed, the duo said goodbye to yachi and kiyoko, and left.

   "kageyama that was so much fun! i can't wait to see your dog again! hey hey, let's meet up again soon, okay?" hinata said, looking up at kageyama with puppy eyes.

   "a-ah oh, okay." kageyama said, then he walked hinata home.

-

i love corgis

word count- 719 words.