six - friday worries

[ i know the picture in the media isn't kagehina but oh well it's cute ]

chapter six - friday worries

kageyama had these strange feelings that he gained for hinata after the date at ihop.

whenever the tall male thought of him, his insides felt all- fluttery? yeah, fluttery. tobio hadn't felt like this since his time at school before a big volleyball game.

volleyball.

kageyama used to love to play that sport. it was practically what he lived for! he played up until his third year of high school because of an ankle injury that made kageyama stop playing forever.

everything went downhill after that, he lost the majority of his friends, he didn't make it into the college he wanted, his mother-

no.

we do not talk about his mother.

kageyama needed to get his mind off of these things, and to do that, he started to work on the book that he let hinata read.

   but when tobio starts writing, he can't stop. literally. he writes for hours and brainstorms for hours. he turns off all of his social media devices and starts to play relaxing music just to focus. 

-

   hinata was working in the bookshop today, and as usual, there were hardly any people in the shop. suga, daichi's boyfriend came in, but that was just to get the orange haired boy's boss and treat him to lunch. (and maybe something else hmMM)

in spite of his boredness, hinata decided to text kageyama, asking him if he wanted to come hang out or to go get lunch in an hour.

-
@-hinatatheace!!- Hey-lo Kageyama-kun!!!!! Want 2 go get lunch @ McDonald's in an hour?????,?
-

no response.

after five minutes, no response.

now, in the brains of someone like shouyo, this obviously meant that something had happened and he needed to go and be tobio's knight in shining armor.

(this is why hinata works in a bookshop)

((i'm hilarious))

(((please laugh at my jokes)))

   hinata called daichi up, claimed it was an emergency, and left.

the orange-nette hopped onto his baby blue bike and started pedaling away to kageyama's apartment place.

once he got there, he grabbed out his spare key, that he had received yesterday, and bursted into the room, screaming in the process.

"KAGEEE-" he was soon interrupted by a pillow hitting- no, slamming into the smaller boy's face. hinata stumbled and noticed that the only light that showed was the one from kageyama's laptop. the television and the lamp that crow, kageyama's corgi, nearly broke, were off.

   strange.

   kageyama's tv was always on.

   crow licked hinata's leg and decided to explore the house with the shortie.

"k-kageyama?" hinata said frightened, "a-are you okay? w-w- uh, what is going on around here?"

"what are you doing here dumbass,"

"for the ten thousand and twenty fourth time, i am not a dumbass. and for your question- you didn't respond to my text. "

"so you bursted into my room? that obviously means that you are a dumbass, dumbass."

"ne kageyama-kun is so rude~ you had me worried."

'hinata? worried about me?' kageyama thought. this was definitely not helping the feeling in his stomach.

"get out," kageyama plainly, and rudely, said.

"wha-"

"GET OUT, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MAKING ME GO THROUGH RIGHT NOW? THIS FUCKING FEELING IS KEEPING ME FROM MY WORK! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS? WHY DOES MY FACE HEAT UP WHEN YOU LAUGH? WHY DID I DREAM ABOUT HUGGING YOU?" kageyama took a breath. "hinata, why are you so,,

perfect?"

   kageyama broke the silence by suddenly standing up.  he grabbed hinata's hand and practically forced him to leave.

hinata blushed like a tomato after that sentence. was kageyama really that dense? to not even know what those feelings were?

-

haha cliffhanger i'm so funny.

also school is hard hELP

word count - 648 words.