First Meetings and Dorm room

Start from the beginning

"As the day our two worlds-"

"Three worlds." I correct him as he shakes Mal's hand. Staring at her like he was must've messed up his head.

"Three worlds join together and begin to heal."

"Or the day you showed five people where the bathrooms are." Says Mal for Bennyboo to chuckle.

"A little bit over the top?" He asks.

"A little more than a little bit." Mal says.

"Well, so much for my first impression." Bennyboo chuckles along with Mal. That is till Prissy sticks her nose into the conversation. I feel Evie start playing with my hair, probably to distract from the awkwardness, and begin to doze off till I hear two undeniably fake laughs. My head shoots up and I blink rapidly as Bennyboo starts the tour, spouting history facts about the school. We walk to a statue of a man and Ben boy claps his hands.

"Aaaaah!" Spotty and me both scream, Spotty jumping into Jay's arms only to get dropped as I jump into Mal's.

"Hey, Pixie." I smile as Mal holds me bridal style.

"Carlos, Cassandra, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything's possible."

"Wait, your Dad is King Dogman?" I say as Mal puts me down.

"If you mean King Beast then yes, Cassandra, he is my dad."

"Call me Cass," I pause adjusting Jay's beanie, "and, since he's Dogman that would make you Prince Pupper? Right?" I ask, a huge smirk coming to my lips.

"Ummm, I guess." Pupper says confused.

"Congratulations," Jay smirks, "You just got a new nickname."

"I guess I should've seen that coming." Bennyboo chuckles.

"So your Dad, does he shed much?" Mal asks sarcastically.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Pupper says surprisingly with a straight face. The two then share a chuckle as I giggle.

"Does she shed much?" I hear Priss say, I guess referring to me.

"Not too often," Ribbon replies petting my hair, "only in the spring will she shed her winter coat."

Prissy raises her eyebrows disbelieving. I sigh.

"Don't worry Miss Prissy, I won't get fur on anything." I say before Pupper continues the tour. We start to walk away but I stop when I realize Spotty isn't with us. I turn around to see him clapping at the Dogman statue, trying to turn it back to human no doubt.

"I think the king wants to come out of his doghouse for a while." I snicker for Spotty to roll his eyes. He grabs my hand and we run to catch up with the others.

". . . . it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Bennyboo was saying.

"Who happen to be kings and queens?" Mal asks as we stop in a large entry way.

"It's true!" Prissy chirps, slinging Ben's arm around her shoulders, "Our royal blood lines go back hundreds of generations."

"Ahh, so that would make Pupper a purebred huh?"

"I guess so." Pupper chuckles, "are you a purebred?"

"Sure I am! My crazy bloodline is only made up of purrrrrely mad cats." I chuckle for Bennyboo to shake his head smiling. He then turns to look at the staircase and calls a band boy down. He introduced him as Doug and said that he would help us with our classes. Pupper then turns to look Pixie in the eyes.