The Secret is Out (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"You look better with your hair free than when it's tied. If you want to keep it without a hat you will have to keep it free without tying it up!"

Zain extremely respected Ran ever since he first came to know her years ago, he couldn't refuse anything from her, let it be an order, a request or even a gift! Saying no to her was extremely rare for him.

Zain returned to class just in time, he had the same stares he had yesterday, as they saw him without his hair being tied up. He looked really cute with his hair free like that. Some boys even turned their faces to hide their blushing faces! 

Zain just wanted to get this day over with! At the end of the day, the class president; Mira called Zain and had him follow her. She took him into the clinic.

"Why did you bring me here?" Asked Zain

"Well, as we don't know your sizes we can't provide you a female uniform, thus I have to take them then give them to the school."

"But I don't need one! The principle said that I can wear whatever I want during the whole first semester!"

"Which means you will need one sooner or later, isn't that right? We are just making the clothes earlier in case anything happens.."

She approached Zain then started unzipping his jacket. "Wh-what are you doing??"

"Idiot! How can I measure you while you have clothes on?"

"R-right.... I-I will take them off by myself"

Zain removed his jacket and slowly started opening his shirt's buttons, but stopped after the second and looked at her with a red face and said "Do-do-dont pppp p-peek..."

Mira bursted out laughing, "You really are cute when you're embarrassed!!"

Zain only looked at the ground, 

"And how can I take the measurements if I don't look at your naked body?" She added.

Zain reluctantly opened the rest of the buttons. Mira took the measurements she needed and let him off.

Zain went out while still embarrassed, this was the first time someone saw him naked. Ran saw him going out then saw Mira after him, she immediately knew what were they doing.

"Hey Zain! Wanna go to the arcade games with the others?"asked Ran.

"Yeah why not?" Zain replied so that he shakes off what he went through in there.

When they left the school grounds he saw a group of 5 of his classmates, 4 boys and 1 girl which makes them 7 in total.

They had a fun time at the arcade. Zain was playing in a shooting game, once he finished a strange boy came in, "care for a multiplayer turn in this game?"

"Yeah sure!"

Zain forgot what he was in for a moment and didn't consider that boys would find him attractive now, he played a very fun game and when they finished he said.

"That was a very exciting game man! I haven't played such a game in a long time!" And Zain gave the boy a push on his shoulder.

"Yeah me too! I didn't think a girl would be this good in such a game! Are you alone today?"

"No I'm actually with some friends today.. maybe later?"

"Just ditch them then! Let's have some fun!" 

"I said no thank you.."

The boy held Zain's hand and said "I really want you! I loved you ever since you came in here!" And he started pulling Zain.

Zain tried to shake him off but he couldn't, as a girl he is weaker. He started getting afraid, as this boy was dragging him into an empty area. Luckily for him, Zeus saw what happened and followed them, Zain tried screaming for help but the boy shut him up by his hand. Then suddenly with a punch on the boys cheek he fell down, Zain quickly jumped back avoiding anything else, he saw Zeus there "th-thank you Zeus!"

"When someone says something you listen to them!!" Zeus said to the boy. 

Zeus then held Zain's hand and led him back out. Who was that boy? He looked around our age.." he asked

"I don't know, someone I just played with in that shooting game..but  . ..... Thank you.. amm. For ... Saving me...." Zain replied with a blush on his face.

"It's alright mate!"

"I forgive you for what you did yesterday!".

"Thank you Zain!!"

Zain and company had fun for the rest of the day then everyone went to their homes.

Zain received a message at night telling him how everyone in school knows about his secret now. Zain wasn't surprised as he knew that some of his classmates don't know how to keep their mouth shut, but he was actually bothered. What can he do now? 

Message from writer:

I didn't realize how much I wrote this time, this part is a bit longer than the others..