Falling in Love with You

**Sean's perspective**
I can feel my eyes drooping as we are walking back to my car. Mark gets into the drivers seat without any argument. I am very glad because I feel like I will fall asleep at the wheel if I try to drive home. A song comes on that Mark really likes I can't really tell what it is but it is slow. Mark begins singing it.
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things
Are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

**Mark's perspective**
I hear Sean shift in his seat while I am still singing. I love this song so much, and it perfectly explains how I feel about him so I dedicate it to him. Before I sing the last verse I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers giving it a comforting squeeze. Then I continue.
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things
Are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you
No baby
I
Can't
Help
Falling
In
Love
With

Before I reach the last line of the song I look at Sean. I see he is looking at me too. I smile at him so he knows this is all for him.
You

I suddenly see headlights rushing towards Sean's side of the car. They are going to run that red light. I grab Sean and pull him closer into me and let go of the wheel. I don't know what else to do.

I tighten my grip around Sean desperate to get him as far away from the impact as possible. There is not even a chance of getting out of the way, and I know if I slam on the brakes then the car will probably flip into him. I would definitely rather be on my wheels when I got hit than my side or roof.

I feel the car flip on impact. We roll a few times before landing.

Crash

"Sean? SEAN!!! SEAN!!! Wake up!!! Please..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry I hate myself too. So this is the end of I Need You. I am definitely going to write a sequel as will announce it on this book as soon as I am going to release it. I want to write the first few chapters before I release it so I have a better idea of what is going on before I just jump in. I had so much fun writing this story and I really love the way it came out in the end. Thank you all for reading it!!
❤️~Addison