Getting Ready

**Mark's perspective**
I almost kissed him. I told him I love him. I am a smiling mess. He told me he loved me too. I lay down on the couch. I know there is no way that I am going to fall asleep. I pull my phone out, and I decide I want to take Sean somewhere tomorrow. After searching for a while I decide that I will take us out to walk some trails. I finally find a place to go. It isn't that far away from here. I will have to let him pick which trail he he wants to go on first, but I already know which one I want to go on last.

I will have to get up early to try to talk to the owner surely he won't mind, but just to make sure. I decide I should probably get to sleep. I roll over and face the inside of the couch. My eyes slowly close as I fall into a calm sleep.

Time skip to morning
**Mark's perspective**
I hear an alarm that I don't remember setting go off. I groan quietly rolling over and reaching onto the table beside the couch to grab my phone to shut it off.

When I look at the time I see that it is 7 in the morning I want to leave for the trails at 9 with Sean. I crawl out of the warmth of the blanket reluctantly. I then pull on my favorite flannel and jeans. I put on a pair of sneakers and grab my phone. I decide I should probably call before we go to see if we are going to be allowed to do what I want to do.

The owner answers he has a very kind and soft voice. I explain the situation and he says he will be just fine with that. I smile and graciously thank him. He tells me that it is no problem and I hang up the phone. I'm so glad he said that it is okay for us to do that because I have a plan. I dreamed about it last night I hope it goes right.

I walk over to Sean's bedroom. I open the door careful to be extremely quiet. I notice that he looks so peaceful lying there sleeping. His bright green hair is all messy and hanging in front of his eyes. He looks a lot better than he did at the hospital, but still not 100% Sean. I smile to myself and I slowly walk into his room. I tip toe over to his bed. I want to crawl into it with him and just cuddle, but I have way too much to do and only a little time to do it in. I gently kiss the top of his head. He stirs a little and I freeze, but then he settles back to sleep. I quietly tiptoe out of the room closing the door behind me.

I look at the clock and it is almost 7:45. I run over to my suitcase on the floor and grab some new boxers out of it. I go to the bathroom, and I decide to take a fast shower.

I get out of the shower my hair still dripping wet, and I wrap a towel around my lower torso. I remember that I didn't grab my toothbrush. I walk out into Sean's living room and grab my toothbrush from my bag. I walk back into the bathroom and put my toothbrush on the sink.

When I look down at the sink I instantly get flashbacks of cleaning up Sean's blood. I feel a few tears slowly slip down my cheeks. I wipe them away and look in the mirror. No we are not crying today. Today is going to be a good day. I am so excited that I am taking Sean out in a date today. There is no reason for me to be crying I push the thoughts out of my mind.

Once I get dressed I towel dry my hair. I know that I have to let it sit for a minute to let it dry a little before I style it. I grab my toothbrush. Then I find the toothpaste on the counter. I brush my teeth thinking about how fun today is going to be. I walk out of the bathroom. I walk back over to Sean's bedroom door. I open it as silently as I can.

I walk over to the side of the bed Sean isn't on. I silently climb into the bed next to him and wrap my arms around his waist. His eyes flutter open. Even this early in the morning he looks amazing. His eyes are back to bright blue.

He smiles at me and snuggles into my chest. "Morning Markimoo..." he says in a groggy voice closing his eyes again.

I blush "Morning Jackaboy" I say back. He cuddles more into my chest in response. I guess we can be a little later than I expected if it means I spend my morning like this.
----------------------------------------------
And Septiplier Away!!! I love this story I am not going to stop writing it I have had a lot going on as you know but it is almost over now so expect regular updates from now on
❤️~Addison