Epilogue

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

here is the end of the story 

Please Follow me

👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo
*****************

10 years later

Corey's pov

Your life is complete when you have the perfect life partner who inspires you every day, all these years Celena stood by me in my good and bad times.

We were sleeping in our master bedroom, we make love almost every night because I can't get enough of her, she is like a drug to me, as my family says we still act like the newlywed couple and I don't care I love my wife and my growing family, I always crave for her even after 4 kids she still turns me into jelly.

Celena is sleeping on my chest, her hands lazily around my stomach and legs tangled, she looks breathtakingly beautiful after our morning sex. I was looking at her and stroking her hair that's when I heard a small knock on our door, I carefully untangled myself from her "baby check who's at the door" she was in deep sleeping but she is one light sleeper compare to me, once I sleep I can't open eyes without Celena waking me up with kisses or alarm clock ringing for 5 mins. I glanced at watch it's just 6:30 in the morning, who could it be? Celena picked her scattered negligee and wore one of my shirts, I wore my tracks and walked towards the door, opening I saw my beautiful 4 years old daughter Arial, holding her stuff toy and looking up, her blue-grey eyes were teary, "Morning honey" I picked her up and she snaked her small hands around my neck, I  kissed her chubby cheek as she kissed me on my lips "why is my baby up so early today?" I asked her "I want to sleep with mommy daddy," she said while holding my face in her small soft hands, she is just like her mother, she only got some of my characters else she is Celena's copy "okay, but don't disturb mommy okay" we walked towards the bed as I placed her, Celena opened her eyes and looked at us with a genuine smile "my baby is up," she said while opening her arms, Arial nodded and ran to hug her. Celena tugged her in bedcovers with her "bye daddy" I smiled "bye sweetheart" I kissed their forehead. I left both my girls and walked down the stairs to the Kitchen because I could hear some commotion, reaching there, I got shocked seeing my boys in the kitchen cooking with the chef and helpers more like creating a mess. "Boys, what's happening?" they stopped. whatever they were doing and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Daddy we are preparing breakfast," Adam, my 6 years old son said while spreading Nutella on toast "yes daddy" Adel who's 9 years old, making juice "Are you angry with us?" Axle, the twin to Adel, said while picking the fruits from the fridge. All of 3 of them were looking at me while waiting for my response "let's do this" I said while helping Axle with fruits. We start making breakfast, Celena loves pancakes with fruits and Cocktail juice and Arial loves Nutella with toast and hot chocolate, Axle suggested we should do breakfast near poolside and I agreed.  when we finished making breakfast, I told boys to go clean themselves by the time and house helpers to clean the mess we created in the kitchen before Celena sees it and gets angry. I told them to sever breakfast at poolside.

Celena Pov

I woke with the feeling of small hands tightly around my neck, I hazily opened my eyes and saw my angel sleeping peacefully while hugging me so tight, and she is just like Corey, possessive. I slowly removed her hands from my neck carefully avoid waking her up, as I succeed I picked our scattered clothes and entered washroom to shower, I stripped all my clothes and was about to enter the shower "Moro are you skipping my favourite part" "shit, honey, you scared me" I smacked his arm lightly "haha, let's start we don't have time" "what?" I asked confusedly while snaking my arms around his neck "God, I can't take it....." his eyes turned hazy, as he stared into my searing hot stares, he picked me up to the shower. Not long, we both pleasuring each other, erotic air filled the washroom with our loud moans and groans. Another earth-shattering climax, after the shower we both came out of the washroom wrapped only in a towel, entered the walking closet and changed into clothes.

I was drying my hair in front of Mirror, Corey snaked his hands around my stomach, nibbling my neck "God I can't get enough of you" I chuckled "Honey, you have to deal with it. Anyway, we have the whole day" I winked and kissed him.

"Dammit! This is the reason when she knows you too well, nothing works now" I heard him saying "hahaha, honey let's go" I walked to our bedroom and saw Arial looking around confusedly "my baby is up, let's get you ready" she snaked her hands around my neck, I picked her up and went to her room to get her ready for breakfast.

"Mommy, morning" Adam came running towards us as Arial and I were walking towards the poolside "Morning baby" I hugged him "Mommy let's go we made breakfast," he said while dragging Arial and me to the poolside, I saw all my boys smiling and waiting for us, Arial ran towards them Axle caught her"Morning mommy" Adel kissed me "Morning mommy" Axle kissed too, both Adel and Axle are twins. I kissed them"Morning baby, this is beautiful," I said while sitting next to Corey "You liked it mommy" Adam, who is hyper like me "yes baby, It's so wonderful, thank you for making the breakfast," I said while slicing my pancakes "it's tasty too, thank you I love you all," I said while all 4 of them hugged me, my babies... When Corey joined "mommy daddy didn't help" Adam while both Adel and Axle joining their young brother "Yes mommy" while all 4 of them hugging so tightly not giving him space to hug me, God they get jealous of their father and their father is not the less. "Really boys, really boys" Corey, while crossing his hands over his chest, hahaha his jealousy over his kids "okay sweat heart let's finish breakfast" "Mommy we ate and drank milk already" Axle and both his brothers agreed to his statement, "me too Mommy" Arial while pointing at her glass which is empty "Okay" "can we play now," they asked "yes, you may" they ran towards the playing area.

"honey are you jealous over kids," I asked while caressing his hand "Of course I'm" hahaha god, he is so childish, my jealous possessive husband "haha But they are just kids baby and they love you" he is jealous of his kids "Moro, you are mine first and I don't like sharing the love and attention," he said in a serious tone "hahaha off course... I'm yours first, but they are our babies, and they are just like you so accept it" I said while picking a strawberry and made him eat it "and I love you" gave him a kiss. 

"I love you more moro"

                       ******************The End********************

.............................................................................

Here's the end of the story, but both Corey and Celena will love each other always. Thank you for supporting them throughout guys. I hope you guys had fun reading.

Thank you and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Do check my bio for more interesting books. "Taming the perfect" is also out please go and check it out. Thank you

I LOVE YOU ALL

I'm thinking of writing book about their kids.... what do you guys think please do share your opinions, they matter 🎈💓💓💓💓

Thank you so much for reading my book and commenting on it
🎈💓💓💓😚😚😚