Chapter 53: Honeymoon (Part 1)

As I said in my previous Note that, I will update my next Chapter when I get 1K votes BUt which we missed and couldn't make it, I really hope you guys Vote and make it more than 1k this time, I'm really hoping you guys won't let me down this time.

I updated this chapter for my sincere followers @onlydede @BeaB1020 and @faryaloo💯💯💗. This is for them, the messaged me update... and they always support and encourage me. I love you💗💗💗💗😍

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

******************

Corey pov

Finally, Celena is mine, Mrs Corey Stratekis, I can't believe I married the most beautiful girl. Even for micro a second, I didn't leave her hand, I like the feeling of her being in my arms it makes me complete, I can't believe I have become so cheesy and a possessive beast. We decided to leave the church to go to the reception party, the ballroom dance, I want to get done with all of this so I can have her all by myself.

We enter the Bentley, "Moro can we just skip the reception" I asked, more like pledging, she looked at me and laughed "honey it's a matter of 2 to 3 hours, and after that I'm all yours" she winked, Gosh she is a tease. I pulled her and crushed my lip onto hers, she curled her hands around my neck and drew me closer, captured my lips in a searing kiss. I gripped her waist tighter, not wanting to end our kiss. If I only I could stop the time. When our lips parted, I looked at her beautiful face and caressed her cheek "I love you" and gave her a peck on her cheek briefly.

She rested her head on chest, I was stroking her hair, she yawned "Aaa" "sorry" she said, "Are you, tired baby?" I looked down, she answered "Just a little but I can take in" I know she is tired, I love when she is so honest with me, I smiled starting at her mesmerizing brown eyes, clearly showing me the honesty in her, staring back at me.

 We reached the Gritts Palace, I helped Celena to get out of the car since the dress is heavy for her, my other hand resting on the small back, drawing her closer to me as I met our parent's blissful eyes.

Everyone welcomed us, seems like everyone is happy, dancing and enjoying the party. It's time for the couple dance, I looked at Celena she smiled, "may I" she replied "You may" gave me her hand. I kissed back of her hand and took her to the dance floor "baby I'm not a good dancer" she whispered "Moro don't worry, I got this, just follow my lead and hold me tightly, never let go of me" I kissed her lips lightly, she blushed "I will never let go" we danced till I don't know when the music stopped because we were so lost in each other's embrace. Someone announced "give a round of applause to the newlywed couple"

We sat on the chair, that's when her dad asked her for a dance, a sense of emptiness bloomed in my heart, I miss her already, I thought we won't be separated after the wedding, but everyone starts dancing with her, Argh... I got up from my chair and joined Zane who was drinking champagne sitting near the bar and looking at Cyrena, "just go and ask already" I tapped his shoulder and picked the glass of champagne, "you think it's easy" I shrugged... why is Aiden dancing with Celena and they are giggling "possessive" he laughed, I glared at him as I met Aiden's eyes he whispered something to Celena, she laughed... "Asshole" I walked across the room with my fisted hand resting in my pocket "your time is up" he laughed "yes, of course, please take care of her always, Cow, I hope to see you soon," he said as his hands beckoned her for a hug, and I stiffened as I watched them shared a hug, my hands curled into a tight ball, my muscles strained. She is fucking mine! "Yes, I will miss you, take care," she said sincerely. He kissed her forehead before releasing her, throwing me forgiving glance. I quickly pulled her to my side possessively, Aiden chuckled.

That possessive part of me wants to rip his lips and his arm off his body. I hate to see any man touching her, even if he is her best friend or her cousins, but reasons instantly knocked me in my stubborn head, nothing but the genuine care of a friend.

We cut the cake and was about to say goodbye, her friends pulled her away Again, Argh why is everyone behind her today, she is mine. I was not paying attention to what boys were discussing all my mind was thinking how to sneak out from here, that's when Ryan asked "where are you going for honeymoon" in teasing tone,  "we will go when you guys leave her alone with me, everyone wants her today can't they get it, it's my freaking day and I want her more than they do" I wanted to say "It's a surprise" I said flatly. I felt like a year, Celena came back "can we go..." Cyrena and Ciara cut me "Aww Kal, your husband can't wait for you to be alone" they laughed, Celena blushed "off course" and intertwined our hands, I kissed back of her hand.

Celena was sleeping peacefully beside me looking so beautiful, so pure. An angle just made for me. Finally, she is completely mine, mine to love, mine to cherish, now no one is going to take her away from me. I stroke her cheeks gently with my fingers, her lips were pouting, and I kissed her lips she instantly relaxed under my touch. I smiled when she told me "I want to be a virgin bride.." I smiled remembering that, she always makes me agree with things I disagree, I guess she recognizes the charisma to do.

She must be drained, I didn't let her sleep very much night before, we made out almost the whole night, but even in the plane her eyes were wide open, she was yawning at the reception but she didn't let anyone know by smiling, I love how she shows me her true self.

She has no idea where we are going when we reached the airport, I told her it's a surprise, he pouted knowing her, she hates suspense but she accepted on one condition, letting her sleep, which is so hard for me because how can I not touch her when she is all mine and seated next to me, but I had to agree, now she is sleeping peacefully in my arms, still in her wedding dress.

The last night was the best night of my life, having her in my arms, below me, kissing her, I just can't wait to love her the way I want. It's my dream, just me and her and our unconditional love, the best feeling in the world.

*************************************

The following chapter is where they going to show us their love for each other...

I can't wait to......

I don't want to write so much about Zane and Cyrena in this book because they have their own book called "Taming the perfect" which is already published. Go and check it out, it's interesting and exciting.

Please vote
VOTE👇👇
Vote