Chapter 46: En route Austria

Hello, guys thank you so much for reading my book:😙😙😍 It will be nice if you guys also vote and comment it will encourage me to write more... thank you so much

love you all ❤❤❤

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

***************************

" love only strengthens by trust and believing, nothing else" Faryal

Corey POV 

I got back from Celena's house, I walked straight to my bedroom since I had dinner with my girl, I decide to take shower before bed, I removed my clothes and walked to the bathtub, I got to meet Danion her another brother though he isn't like Daniel he seemed chill and cool guy, I didn't know he searched about me, though I'm known worldwide not being arrogant just that they don't know so much about me Because media always try to spice up and add a lot of fake information about me. one thing I have seen Celena isn't an easy girl to be taken over now I have a "Boys day out" as Danion said with him and Daniel. I showered and walked out from bathroom to my closet to change into sweats and a t-shirt and got ready for bed, my phone beeped, I walked to the table and checked, a message from Celena "Good night my turtle sweet dreams sleep tight I LOVE YOU" I smiled and instantly I replied with "angry emoji I don't like that name "turtle" girlfriend ... wish I could cuddle you :( I love you more baby" I pressed send, I lied down on my bed and wait for her reply but she didn't I think she slept since it's 2 since I'm also tired I decided to sleep after some time sleep took over me...

 At  La Colombe Torrefaction    

I reached the cafe saw Daniel and Danion, Danion waved at me I walked towards them, "Hey" Danion hugged me I hugged him back.

Corey: Hello, Daniel how are you? I asked

Daniel: Hello, I'm good as you can see.... mean as always

Danion: Daniel  I think you should give him a hug if you want to be in good terms with Celena.. he gave him a glare, and Daniel hugged me I hugged him back.

we ordered breakfast and start eating silence suddenly Daniel got a call he excuses himself and walked out

 Danion: don't mind Daniel he is little arrogant and bossy but he is a good guy with a nice heart, I hope you cool with it since you guy met before

Corey: Yeah we did, that's okay I understand his personality, it's totally cool. we finished our breakfast Daniel got back,  Danion suggested that we are going to a boxing match, I don't know who told them I practice boxing, I hope both brothers don't gang up and beat the shit out of me. 

we reached boxing arena, there wasn't a single person I guess they booked the whole place, the first match will be between Danion and me, we went to the changing rooms and changed, I came out before him, walked towards the ring and start practising a little bit after sometime Danion came, the referee whistled and we start the match. we start the match we were throwing punches at each other that's when I heard someone calling my "Corey" name, we stopped, I threw the mouth guard "what the hell are you doing Alexis?".

Alexis: baby you are hurt let me clean your wounds... she walked towards me and I stopped her 

Corey: what the fuck are you calling me that, get the hell out of my sight

Alexis: baby you got angry because I left your house in the morning... Giving me the puppy face, I won't fall for your traps.

Corey: What are you talking abou.... Daniel cut me