Chapter 48: Deserve

Hello everyone, thank you for reading my book and adding it to your reading list, I really appreciate it :) my cupcakes you have to like and vote for the book, I hope you guys are liking it and please please VOTE.

Thank you for reading my book💯❤❤ guys please vote and like ❤❤😍

love you all ❤❤❤

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

***************************

Corey's POV

I changed and walked down to the dining room where I saw Celena's father with her brothers sitting, Danion called me and I joined them on the dining table, I was looking around to find where Celena is, that's when "son feel free, ladies will join us soon" we were talking random things, her father was inquiring asking me questions. " mommy that dress is way too short and not too appropriate" I heard Celena talking to her mother, whining and pouting I want to kiss those lips Gosh it's so hard to resist.
They settled down, her mother was talking to the chef and helpers to set the table " what's wrong princess?" "Daddy I don't like the dress mommy choose for tomorrow's function" giving her puppy eyes, I doubt anyone would say No to her, he whispered something to her she kissed and hugged him all smiling, he must have agreed to her. 
We were eating in silence, her mother served me food she seems really chilled out and understanding person, I caressed my hand on her thighs she shivered, I love my effect on her, I was caressing that's when she caught my hand and gave me glare "Behave" I smiled innocently and continue eating, but I still want to touch her, how can I not touch when she is just an inch away, I removed my shoes and start caressing her leg that's when she poked me with a fork  "ouch" I screamed loud enough I guess and she smirked, 8 eyes gave me questioning look, I said "Sorry" and gave her my "meet me later" look. After we got done with dinner we decided to sleep since we were so tired from a long flight and honestly I was so exhausted  I want to sleep so bad. Everyone bid goodbye  Celena dropped me till my room but I'm not ready to leave her just yet I held her wrist and spun her around and caught her waist and pulling her closer to me good thing my room is further from her parents and brother's wing yet closer to Celena, "baby sleep with me" I held her tightly, I don't care I'm begging or what but I want her to be with me "baby It's late and I have to wake up early, you look tired also" I nuzzled my face against her neck, her hands draped around me "please" I said "God I can't say no to you when you.... whine" I looked up and smiled like I won the lottery "But NO touching let's just sleep ok" scolding me like a baby giving me her serious look, I nodded. we enter my bedroom and I jumped into the bed and waited for her she went to her room to changed and came wearing yoga pants and sweatshirt her hair is tied up, God... looking so breathtakingly beautiful I just love her. she walked towards the bed and entered, as soon as we settled I laid on my side facing her I heard her sighed than shifted to my side and snuggled against me I gently  pulled her closer to me, she nuzzled her face against my neck and her hands around me "would you come to my function tomorrow" she asked "Function?" I asked "The Architectural award for the cultural centre I designed" she answered  "of course moro, I won't miss it for anything" she smiled and hugged me"Good night" she looked up and gave me a peck on my lips and snuggled, I was so tempted to kiss her, but I regained myself instead I kissed forehead a feather kiss, my lips barely touched her skin "Good night Moro" she stilled, her breathing fanning against my neck and her legs resting on mine. I smiled and closed my eyes  Ignoring my desire to take her there and there, Her scent didn't even help me at all as it filled my nostrils, hunting me, teasing me painfully... GOSH. After an hour of battling against my desires, I finally felt all my system buckling to sleep expect my beast...

I woke up the next day and found the cold mattress, I sigh in disappointment I quickly jolted upright and swung my legs out of the bed. when I looked around my eyes drifted to the wide windows and frowned in frustration, the sun is already high up, looks like an afternoon. My eyes roamed inside the room and found no sign of her but a note caught my eyes on the table. 

"Rise and shine baby, sorry I had to leave early I didn't want to scare my parents. heh heh

 Love you 

Celena" ❤

when I looked at my phone it says and 12:30 pm "Fuck" I cursed and ran towards the shower, fuck I'm late for her Ceremony, God how can I be so careless I remember I put the alarm, it suppose to start at 11, I don't know how I showered in 2 mins and changed and ran out of the room and walked towards the door, "excuse me sir" someone called me I stopped "here Celena Ma'am gave me this" he handed me an envelope "Thank you" I walked out and driver opened the car door and I settled, I opened the envelope, it's the invitation card I told the driver to take me the Vienna State Opera. Reaching there I saw Danion talking on the phone when he saw me he hanged up "you are almost late, come" I followed him praying that it's not done yet please, we entered the hall, I saw Celena hugging her parents, she seems so happy. when our eyes met for a moment I saw disappointment but she smiled and looked at her brother, we walked towards them I greeted her parents she was talking to someone I walked towards her she excused herself "I'm so so sorry baby...." she cut me saying "shh that's okay you were tired" and hugged me, God, I don't deserve her I hugged her real tight "I'm sorry baby I should have..." she pulled back and showed me her award, I could see twinkling in her eyes "see it's beautiful, I'm so happy, let's go" she held my hand walked towards her parents. 
Everyone is congratulating her, even for a moment I didn't leave her hand, her dad announced that "there's a party tonight for my princess I'm so happy and proud of her" he kissed her forehead and they left the place we were alone, I wanted to take her out "baby I want.." she cut me again "baby I want to take to you my favourite place to eat" smiling and settled in the car, why does she always reads and know what I want to say " okay" I smiled and kissed her cheek she giggled. "Moro I'm so sorry... she wanted to cut me again I put my finger on her lips... no cutting listen to me I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to your big day I'm sorry please forgive me" I cupped her angelic face, she smiled and "baby that's ok, I understand you were so tired yesterday and don't worry it's not my best day, the best day of my life is when you came into my life" I felt like my heart skipped to beat, God why is she so perfect I just kissed her pulling her closer "I don't deserve you"  " I.love.you" and kissed her " that you don't" she laughed out loud
She took me to her favourite restaurant it's located on a hillside and she said they have the best cheese pasta and Italian food.
After getting done with food, she showed me the place, even though I have been to Austria many times but with her, everything seems so new and exciting, we reached home around 6, she went to change for tonight's party.
I have to prepare for tonight I want it to be THE BEST.

********************************************************

Please enjoy ❤❤ my cupcakes ❤💯Guys, please vote, don't forget to vote 😍😍💗💗💗

❤❤ thank you
Please enjoy ❤❤ my cupcakes ❤💯