Distance

~Nagisa Pov~

It has been about 4 months since Karma and i have started dating and they were the best moment of my life, i would not ask for any change... but recently Karma has been keeping his distance and he now is not even touchy or clingy, he used to always want to be with me and touch me just to see my reactions. Now it just feels like we have no relationship at all.

I love Karma a lot and i don't plan on breaking up with him anytime sooner i actually like the way he was with me acting like a kid that doesn't want to be separated from it's mother, "Nagisa are you paying attention" Koro-sensei says, making me realize i was still in class "uhhh yes i am" i said in embarrassment "Are you sure you haven't been paying much attention to class for a week now?" Yea you heard him that is how long Karma has been ignoring me and it really hurts you know.

          ~After Class~

I pack up my things when the bell rings and go up to Karma "Hey umm Karma soo i was wondering if we could walk home??" I ask rubbing the back of my neck and hoping he would say yes, "No sorry am busy today" Karma says avoiding eye contact while grabbing his bag and leaving the classroom. Well their goes my hope, "Hey Nagisa-kun not walking with Karma-kun today either" Okuda say with a sad smile clearly worried about me "haha guess not" i said sadly but still forcing a smile, "Heyy!! Nagisa-chan do not fear i am here to save the day...again" I hear Nakamura-san voice behind me and feeling her wrap her arm on top of my shoulders, i feel so relieved Nakamura has helped me a lot in my relationship with Karma when we have small fights.

I know we aren't the perfect couple but that never stopped me from loving him so much, "Hey Nakamura-san you don't have to do that" i really don't want to cause problems for Rio-san "oh Come on i have already dedicated my whole life and single life to Nagisa-kun and Karma-kun" i chuckle at her wise words "Well thank you but do you want to walk with me even if we don't go the same way" i said hopefully she doesn't turn me down "of course i will, who do you think i am" She pats my back with a huge smile, at least i wont feel so lonely walking home.

While walking in the path surrounded by woods me and Nakamura hear a rustle in the woods, we stop in our tracks waiting for something or someone to come out while i hide behind Nakamura slightly peeking because i have nothing to defend myself with but the knife that only works on Koro-sensei and i know for sure Nakamura had pepper spray because of that one time we got kidnapped.

The rustling stopped and out came
Karma seeing him i breath in relieved "Kar-" when i was about to call out Karma a girl then comes out of the bushes clearly pointing out the fact that they were together because of the messed up clothes and hair.

I grab Rio's school uniform tight until my knuckles are white, Rio notices this and grabs hold of my hand.

When Karma notices us he gives a surprised look "Hey Karma-kun long time no see. Anyways am going to take Nagisa-chan home. Right now so see you around or not since you clearly aren't talking with Nagisa-chan but thats ok i'll take care of him from now on" Nakamura said seriously hiding how pissed she is with a smile, i have no words to what i have witnessed i am clearly heart broke and have no words i just stay quiet "oh hey, sorr-" Karma was cut of by Nakamura pushing him to move him out of the way to keep walking and dragging me with her, i was not complaining i also wanted to leave that situation "sorry you were in my way" Nakamura keeped walking with me at hand "Hey! Wait i didn't finish talking" Karma grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, i pushed him back "I hope you have fun" i said without emotion in my voice and a smile.

Karma let go and looked shocked and we continued our walk home.

          ~Nakamura Pov~

Me and Nagisa walk all the way to his home even tho my home is the other way but am pretty sure he needs me right now. We stop in front of the building he lives "Hey Nagisa you ok" i ask with concern "Haha of course i am wh- sob* sob*" well guess he reached his limit, i hug him in respond to his sobbing "i-i thought h-h-he loved m-me" Nagisa was mumbling in my uniform i just listed and hugged him until he felt better. After some time he finally calmed down and separated the from the hug "You feel any better?" i wiped away the single tear rolling down his cheek "i guess a little bit, thank you for staying, i better head inside now see you" Nagisa smiled to assure me he was fine and headed inside his place.