Fairy tail?

~Nagisa Pov~

Currently I am living with the one and only Karma, which I was so exited about when he asked me to live with him after graduation with him working and me doing the house chores, and you would assume that it's all great because I like him and like any other fairy tail when the Princess gets to finally be with his Prince and finally live happily ever After, well it's way off and here I thought that I could deepen our relationship, but after some time he started to change, like coming home late, avoiding me in the mornings, and when going to out to buy groceries he's always flirting with girls more lately, and it's really starting to annoy me since he doesn't come home and we don't even get to eat together anymore.

Right about now I am currently waiting for him to get home.

~Karma pov~

"Come on why not just a little drink and blame it on it" Currently I am at the bar with Nakamura and Maehara "I don't plan on making him scared of me and leaving me"I told Nakamura who is currently trying to make me drink "come on we know how much you have been holding back, we know you want to" Nakamura keep protesting "I told you am not going to drink just to get me to lay with Nagisa"She really wats me to lay with him, even if if I can just blame it on beer I can't do that to my poor Nagisa,"Guys did y'all see that hot chick"Maehara had come up to us all drunk.

Since we separated we still keep in touch with eachother since they both Know my situation with Nagisa and Well Maehara is in Love with Isogai, but he says he doesn't have a chance even if me and Nakamura know that he likes him back. Nakamura problem is... well she never says anything only that she comes just for fun, ever since I asked Nagisa to live with me I keep our meet up a secret and ignore him because every time I see him I feel like Loving him more and more each time.

"Really Maehara a hot chick that looks like Isogai"Nakamura said which I agree with her the girl that Maehara said looks hot looks like Isogai "What?! Not true I could at least have a better chance with her than the real Isogai" Maehara said tears forming in his eyes which is not a surprise since it's mostly everyday he cries when he realizes he said something he regrets "come on Maehara don't say that"Nakamura says while rubbing his back "You're right the real Isogai is better I only want him he's the only one for me, how could I say that she's a better chance for me, I won't give up on my sweet Isogai" Maehara had started sobbing, "yeah yeah what else do you have to say" Nakamura said half listening, I looked over her shoulder and saw she was recording him "wow good idea so he can stop whining about Isogai" I said drinking something "haha yeah, anyways so how's it going with you and Nagisa"she asked "Mmm could go better"I said, "you know, you can always tell him am pretty sure he won't hate you or he could like you back"She said giving me a assuring smile, I looked at the crowd "yeah I guess" "I'll pay also am not taking him anymore he's annoying"She said "Really you only said that so I could take him home" I said looking at Maehara that is sleeping "well only half of that was a lie"She said patting my head, "What will Nagisa say?" I raised my eyebrow at her "Not my problem it's going to be the last day he whines, anyways so I need a break" She said shoving her phone inside her pocket, I grabbed Maehara by the collar and pulled him "Hey don't make it seem like your kid napping him" Nakamura said chuckling "ok then"I pulled Maehara to give him a piggyback ride "is this better" I said grabbing onto his legs "oh yeah much better"Nakamura said snapping a picture "ok then not going to ask you what your going to do with that" I said walking with her since our house is in the same direction. Then later parting our own ways with me taking Maehara with me, "you know, Nagisa really likes you"I heard Maehara mumble, I decided to let him talk "my lovely, Isogai says that Nagisa only talks about you, like when youuu offered Nagisa to live with you... he never stopped talking about that, he reallyyy loves y-"I heard him snore after that, poor guy he probably worries about Isogai a lot "You know maybe I should tell Nagisa I love him, he always looks troubled when I go home really late I make him worry to much" I said looking up at the sky.
-
-
When I got to the house I opened the door with my keys, when I made my way to the living room I saw a half awake Nagisa, he looked up "What are you doing up?"I asked him "I was waiting for you... and is that Maehara in your back?" He said pulling back his hair to look at him "Oh umm yeah Nakamura said she didn't want to deal with him so she forced him onto me"I said not entirely lying "ok then where is he going to sleep?"Nagisa asked, I was thinking for a bit until I had a plan "he's going to sleep in my room"I said "What!!?"Nagisa said loudly "I mean what Karma-kun?" He said sounding embarrassed.

~Nagisa Pov~

I can't believe Maehara is going to sleep in Karma's room is their something going on with them, is that why Karma has been coming late home, why did karma not tell me anything about his relationship status?, "am going to sleep with you instead" Karma said, ok this is to much for my heart "You're ok with this, right?" Karma said, "of course am ok with it idiot" I said trying not to blush, I saw him go to his room probably to change and leave Maehara in his room, I went to the kitchen to get some water then going back to the living room with water inside my mouth playing with it, then seeing karma come back shirtless with only pajama pants I drank the water going back the kitchen "Karma what are you trying to do, are you trying to give me hope that you like me?" I whispered to myself in the kitchen "Nagisa are you ready to go to bed?"I heard Karma shout, I went to my room to find him on his phone "already laying in bed" I said going to the bathroom and changing in a comfortable shirt and short not to short, just so you know and not be a pervert like Karma, I opened the door and taking my rubber bands of my hair.

(That hair is not cut cuz Nagisa looks cute on pigtails:D)

"You should let your hair down more often you look cute like that"I turned to Karma seeing him smile, "I guess I could"I said, it could be better because my head hurts when I always have my pigtails "I'll love you even more if you did that for me" Karma said sitting up, I never know what that guy is thinking and it's really annoying me "Ok Karma-kun why are you being like this, is this something for you to enjoy or is it to only play with me, I-i just do-n't get you" I started sobbing without knowing at the end "I-I really l-love you, I though I-I could d-deepen ou-"I was cut off by something against my lips, when I rubbed my eyes I saw that Karma was kissing me,"it's ok you don't have to say anything more"I started to sob on his chest.After I calmed down I wiped my tears "am sorry let me get a towel, I went to the bathroom getting a towel then wiping his chest since I forgot he didn't have a shirt on "oh and I didn't give you a respond back"he said I looked at him "What respond?" I said with a questioning look "your love confession"He said "oh you don't have to"I said, not really wanting to hear what it was "well I want to give you a respond, and I love you too"he said, I stared in shock "what do you mean? Weren't you the one that ignored me on mornings and came home late"I said "oh yeah I guess I did do that but it doesn't matter I love you so is that not enough"He said looking at me "I guess" I said "yeah so can we you know" He said looking at the bed "Can we what?"I said confused, "can we do Pervy stuff"Karma said, smirking at me "no we can't" I said, going inside the covers "why not you love me and I love you"Karma said whining "hey we aren't the only ones in this house and it's to early for that just go to sleep"I said looking at him "I should of done what she told me to do"He mumbled, but I just ignored him, then felt Karma warp his arms around me pulling me closer to him, so maybe this can be like other fairy tail,"goodnight Princess"I heard Karma mumble, "shut up"well maybe close to a fairy tail.

..................................
Bonus:
"Nakamura please comfort me Nagisa didn't even do perverted stuff with me,how could he do this" Karma was sobbing while Nakamura was rubbing his back "aww my Lovely Isogai he's mine"Maehara was daydreaming of finally going out with his love, all thanks to Nakamura.
..................................
Damn that... sorry I have no excuse for why I didn't update;-;