Later On

Kevin and Jamysen walked into the girl's locker room to get away from the group of laughter. "Here." Kevin stopped and put his hands on Jamysen's waist. It startled her and she was about to slap him, but he lifted her onto a counter. "I'll go get a towel." 

"Oh. Uh. Okay." Jamysen stuttered as Kevin disappeared into the locker room. She grabbed her shirt and tried to air it out, while it was still on her body. Kevin came back to where Jamysen was sitting, but she never noticed him. She reached for the collar of her shirt and pulled it away from her body. "Crap." She said out loud, "My bra is ruined." 

"Okay?" Kevin said, laughing, as Jamysen nervously slapped her shirt against her chest. 

"I didn't know you were there!" Kevin laughed and threw the towel on the counter next to her. "How is a single towel going to help me? And what am I going to do about my clothes?" Kevin bent down to untie Jamysen's shoe. 

"The towel is for your hair." Jamysen watched as her new friend pampered her, by taking off her shoes and socks. He drapped the wet socks on the counter and placed the shoes in a corner to dry. 

"What about my clothes? Am I leaving them on?" Kevin stood up straight and put his hands on his hips. He looked at the floor and finally looked up to Jamysen. 

"Would you be uncomfortable to take your clothes off?" 

"Um yes! Especially with you here! I just met you!" Kevin chuckled which startled Jamysen and she thought about running out of the room right then. 

"I take care of the people on the football, cheer, baseball, and volleyball teams here. I've seen plenty of naked people in my lifetime. Trust me. You won't phase me. I probably won't even look. Do you want to walk around sticky and wet or with dry clothes?" 

"Just because I take my clothes off, doesn't make them dry quicker!" 

"No. I'm gonna put them in the dryer. There's one in the back of the locker room." 

"How about you leave and go to class, while I stay here and dry my own clothes?" 

"Fine. I'll tell the teacher what happened to and why you will be late. Later." Kevin walked out of the locker room and back to class, but not without walking past Laci. 

"Oh hey, Kevin." Laci smiled to him as he passed, but he ignored her.  

"Alright. You could have just said bye. Gosh." Kevin continued walking down the hallway to class. Meanwhile, Jamysen stripped of her clothes and put them in the dryer as she went to take a shower. Jamysen washed out her hair as Laci silently slipped into the locker room. She heard the shower running and walked straight to the dryer. Laci stopped the machine and grabbed the heap of clothes out of it. As she pranced out of the bathroom, Jamysen turned off the shower. Lucky for Laci, Jamysen couldn't see or hear Laci taking the clothes out of the locker room. 

Laci rushed down the hallway to the center foyer. She dumped the pile of clothes on the logo of the school and searched through it for the grey shirt. Once found, she spread out the shirt on the floor and turned back to the pile to search for the black skinny jeans. She placed those under the shirt to display the clothing in the shape of a person. Laci grabbed the neon orange bra and carefully placed it ontop of the grey T-shirt. The blue underwear was placed over the jeans, also. Laci stood up and wiped her hands off as she admired her masterpiece. "Perfect." She whispered to herself. She then remembered the final touch and pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket, along with a sharpie. She wrote something on the paper and placed in the space between the shirt and pants. "There we go." She said out loud. Laci walked back to her English class, but stopped in front of the door. "Almost forgot!" She said as she pulled out a bottle of eye drops from her jacket pocket. After a few drops onto her cheeks, she continued into the classroom. "Is everything okay, Ms. King?" The English teacher questioned. 

"Yea. My grandmother is okay. Just a minor stroke. She'll be okay. I hope." The teacher nodded her head and turned back to the white board as Laci took her seat in front of Aurora. 

"It's done?" Aurora questioned her best friend. 

"It's beautiful." They both smiled and Aurora sunk back in her chair thinking of how humiliated the new girl will be. 

*** 

Jamysen peeped her head out of the locker room door and looked around the empty hallway. "Hello?" She whispered out, "Anyone? Please?" She slightly ventured out of the room to look farther into the hallway, to still see no one. The bell rang to announce the end of class and Jamysen rushed back into the locker room, before anyone could see her. A girl noticed Jamysen's clothes on the floor and screamed in laughter. A group quickly started to form around the pile as a sea of laughter began. Regan was confused to hear the laughter and pushed her way to the front of the group. She read the paper "Who do I belong to?" and shrieked. She dropped her books and slapped her hands up to her mouth. Regan looked around the group to see Aurora and Maisy giggling while Laci stared at her. Regan ran out of the group and to the bathroom. Laci turned to Aurora and whispered "I guess we know who her cousin is now."  

Jamysen sat in the locker room wondering what the laughter was about and stuck her head out of the door. She looked around to see the pile on the floor. She slightly screamed in terror and fell back into the locker room. 

Regan rushed into the girl's bathroom to not find Jamysen. She knew that her cousin would be hiding somewhere. She ran out of the bathroom and dashed down the hallway to the locker room. She shoved opened the door to find her cousin sitting on the floor, naked, sobbing. "Jamysen! I know what it looks like, but-" 

"They've ruined me! I can't go out there now! I'll be humiliated! Just call Lorna and take me home!" Regan nodded and ran back out of the room. She stormed over to the group of people and pushed her way to the front. "I hope you're happy!" Regan yelled at everyone there. She stood behind the pile of clothes as she crossed her arms and stared at everyone in the circle. "You are just a bunch of dumbbells that will never graduate high school! That's what you are. Not a bunch of cool people because you bully the new girl. You're sick. And don't act like you didn't do this because I know that at least three people know who did this. I know who did it and I'm not afraid to point them out. So tell everyone now, before I do it later." Regan looked around at the group of faces waiting for Laci to step out. She bit her lip and nodded her head slowly. "I see. Well. You've been warned!" Regan turned and picked up the pile of clothes. She walked outside and threw the pile of clothes on the cement to pull out her phone. 

"Hello? Regan? Shouldn't you be in school?" 

"Mom. Come pick us up." 

"Why? What happened?" 

"Some idiots just messed with the wrong family."

*****

I'm baaaaack!!! Heehee :)

Pic of Laci------>

Comment, Vote, Fan, and Read on!!!

Thanks :)