Chapter 10 - Fake Face

Cameron's POV

_________________

After I wiped my tears I saw Eva running over to me. Without saying anything she takes me into a tight embrace. Her arms wrap around me like a monkey and without hesitation, I hug back.

"Eva I'm so sorry."

"Cam it's ok, I overreacted."

"No you didn't, I'm with you and everyone should know."

------------------------

Eva's POV

-------------------------

After he said those words he grabbed my waist and drew me in close, my chest on his. We look into each other's eyes as he kisses me. The hallways were full of students and suddenly all their eyes were on us. Our lips part and everyone continues to stare. Cam grabs my hand and we walk to class together.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Caroline and her dumb friends.

"Ugh, can you believe that hoe."

I am filled with rage when I hear Caroline's words. I stop and kiss Cameron right in front of her. Then I wink and we continue walking.

"UGH!!! Let's go girls."

We make our way to first period when Logan approaches me.

"So is this your new me? Kinda a downgrade to be honest."

"What do you want Logan?"

I notice Cameron tense up when I say his name. I know he's my ex but I'm with Cam so why would he react like that?

"I just wanted to say hi to my old fling."

Logan takes his hand and caresses my face.

"See you around E."

How dare he! After everything, he put me and my family through. His hands were cold like ice...Just like I remember. As the memories of my past come flooding back I feel my stomach turn, I start to feel sick. Quickly I run to the girl's bathroom and throw up. I hear Cameron knocking on the door

"Eva!! Are you ok?!"

I didn't answer. Then two minutes later Bea and Ciara walk into the bathroom.

"Eva, what happened?"

"Bea I-It was Logan..."

They storm out of the bathroom and talk to Cam about the situation.

After Cam tells them what happened they come back.

"Eva we need to tell you something"

"What it is?"

"We told Cameron about Logan..."

"YOU DID WHAT!"

My scream echoes through the hallways like thunder in the sky.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO!"

"Eva we just felt like he needed to know."

At this point, I am so fed up with life. Between my best friends betraying my trust and Logan, I need a break. I clean myself up and walk out of the bathroom.

"Eva thank god are you ok?" 

"Eva? "

"EVA!"

 I ignore everyone trying to talk to me. I walk right out of school to my car. I get in and drive away.

---------------------

Hey guys! I know this is a shorter chapter but I had a bad case of writer's block so this is what I could come up with! The next chapter will be out soon.

I hope you all enjoyed

XO