First time

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to LeylaWiliams and I hope they like this chapter because I'm this chapter Jeremy is dominant😏

Jeremy's pov
I slam Michael onto our bed(they're in college but they live off campus)as we make out.It's fucking hot when I hear Michael's moans,he's a Virgin.when he told me this,I knew I should be the one to take his virginity.

(Damn I'm making this hot as fuck!)

I unzipped his jacket to reveal his Bob Marley sweater(I also have a Bob Marley sweater,it makes me feel like Michael)I took off his jacket and sweater,i licked my lips as I saw his neck.i licked his neck making him moan and shiver a bit,i nibbled on his ear lobe.

I then bit his collarbone,causing him to let out a high pitched moan."A-Ah J-Jer..."he moaned,I saw he was hard.i rubbed his boner,making him pant and moan.i took off his pants to reveal his boxers,they were pac-man boxers.(eyy don't judge Michael Ok?)

I took off his boxers to reveal his rock hard dick,I smirked.i then put my whole mouth on his dick and began to suck him off,he moaned very loudly.i noticed he had nothing to hold on to so I point at my head,he held onto my hair.his moans were Turing me on so much.

Soon he came into my mouth,and I swallowed all of it."We're not done yet Micha..."I said seductively,I grabbed some lube from my nightstand.i rubbed some lube onto my fingers.i then stuck 3 fingers into his entrance and began to scissor him intensely,Michael moaned a lot and panted.i then took my finger out of his entrance,i then grabbed a condom from my wallet.

I took off my pants and boxers,I then put some lube on my dick.J-Jeremy w-wait...."he said as I got into position,"I-Is this gonna hurt?"he asked.i smirked,"it will at first,but then it will feel pleasurable..."I whispered.soon I entered my dick into his entrance,he moaned very loudly.

I went slow at first,"F-Faster Jer...."I heard him say."if you say so..."I said,I went faster and his moans became louder.then I heard him moan with pleasure,I smirked and took my dick out of his entrance.i laid next to him as we were both panting,"How...was that...for your first time?"i panted.

He kissed my cheek,"Amazing Jer..."he said.