Romantic evening

A/N
This will be smutty

Also they are married in this and Michael has a job

Michael's pov
I took out the house keys from my pocket,then I unlocked the door."Jeremy!I'm home!"I said as I walked in,I locked the door.i noticed that the table was all set up,then I saw Jeremy without a shirt on.i blushed a bit,"what's this all for?"i asked.he walked up to me,"Well,you've been working so hard,"he said as he took off my tie.

"I thought you should get your reward..."he said as he slid his hands on my chest,I smirked.we immediately began to make out,I had my hand on his ass and squeezed it.he yelped and wrapped his legs around my torso,i skillfully carried him to our bedroom and threw him onto our bed.god did I miss this,I'm constantly busy with work that I never have time to do this to Jer.

I began to place hickeys on Jeremy's neck,he moaned.he then moaned very loudly when I bit down on his collarbone,I was rubbing his bulge with my knee.he moaned a bit,"you ready Jer?"I asked.he nodded.i took off Jeremy's pants while he unbuckled my pants,once my clothes were off and his boxers were off I had my hand on his member.

"W-Wait..."he said,he opened the nightstand drawer to reveal a bottle of lube."we have to be safe..."he said,I smirked.i put some lube on my dick,then I rubbed some on Jeremy.i soon thrusted into Jeremy hard,he moaned and arched his back.

"F-Fuck..."he gasped as I went faster,"F-Fuck Michael faster!"he moaned.i soon came inside him,his dick was pre-coming."we're not done yet Jer."i said,he turned around.i soon entered my dick into his asshole,he moaned.i had my hand on his dick and began to rub it up and down,Jeremy was moaning a lot.

Soon I care inside him and he came in my hands,I took my dick out of his asshole.we both laid down panting,"that...felt...amazing!"Jeremy said."we should do this on Sunday..."I said,he looked at me."You're off on Sunday?"I nodded,he smiled.