On the sofa

A/N
IN HONOR OF MY TWIN LeylaWiliams THIS WILL BE THE FINEST SMUT YA'LL HAVE EVER READ!

Michael's pov
Jeremy and I were making out on my couch,in my room.don't ask why I have a couch in my room,the author knew she had to come back here.Anyways,back to the smut.

Jeremy's pov
As Michael and I were making out I felt his cold hand slip under my shirt,I shivered as he touch my chest."lift your shirt up baby."he commanded,I nodded and lifted my shirt up.then he placed his mouth on my nipple,his hand was on my other nipple.he began to suck my left nipple and pick my right nipple,I moaned.

"M-Micha..."I moaned out his nickname,he rubbed my bulge with his knee causing me to moan even more.I felt so uncomfortable in my pants but felt satisfied when Michael left hickeys on my body,he took my shirt off.he placed his glasses on his head,"are you sure you want this Jer?"he asked."Y-Yes..."I moaned out,he smirked.

He took off his pants and boxers and finally took off my pants.i was still in my boxers,"hold on"he said.he went to his drawer and took out a secret box,he opened it and took out a condom and lube."we'll need these"he said sexily,I smirked.he went back on top of me,he took off my boxers.

He ripped open the condom with his teeth,I have to admit even though I'm horny right now,that was impressive.he put some lube on his hand and began to rub the tip of my dick,I moaned.he then rubbed my dick up and down,I moaned loudly as he went faster.then I came in his hands,he licked the come on his hands.

"You came to quickly,now it's time for your punishment."he growled,I shivered.he slipped the condom on his dick,he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and thrusted in me fast.i moaned,he went slow."F-Fuck...Michael..."I moaned,"g-go faster..."I managed to say.he smirked and went faster,my moans became even louder.suddenly,I felt like I was awaken.Michael came inside me,he took his dick out of my entrance.he took the condom off his dick,"how was that baby?"he asked."That...was...amazing!"i panted,he smirked.