Prom!

Michael's povTonight was prom night,the day I was waiting for my whole life

Michael's pov
Tonight was prom night,the day I was waiting for my whole life.I was talking my dorky boyfriend Jeremy,he was nervous."I don't know about this Michael..."he said as we drove to school,"don't worry Jer,you got nothing to be worried about!Rich and Jake are going to the prom,if they can so can we!"i said.

He smiled,"Thanks Mica..."he said.i blushed,we got to the school entrance and parked at the side."ready?"i asked Jeremy,"you bet."he said,"prom night:level one,kiss me to start!"i said.he chuckled and kissed me,we got out of the car and walked to the inside of school and into the gym.

We saw Rich and Jake,they were playing Rock Paper Scissors for some reason.Prom was so fun!Jeremy fed me some cake,we talked to Rich and Jake,we danced to Whitney!

Then came the best part:after prom,when we got to my place we began to make out.we went to my basement,I locked the door,we continued making out.i threw Jeremy onto the air mattress in the basement,I bit his collar bone area,making him let out a high pitched moan.

"Hm...Michael,I want you inside me..."Jeremy moaned out as I left hickeys on him,I smirked."patience Jeremy..."I said,soon we took off all our clothes."Michael-do you have protection?"he asked,"of course,how could I forget?"I said.i grabbed the lube from the floor and put some on my member,"you ready to lose your virginity Jer bear?"i asked while I twisted his nipple.

"A-ah,y-yes Michael..."he said,I smirked.i took off my glasses and threw them onto the floor,then I thrusted in Jeremy hard."A-Ah!Fuck~"Jeremy moaned out,I held one of his thighs and went faster.

"Fuck!Michael~"he moaned,he held onto the mattress tightly,I placed on of his legs on my shoulder.i then held his member and pumped up and down,"A-Ah!"he moaned.soon he came on my hand and I came inside him,I found a blanket and covered up Jeremy,he was covered in so many hickeys.

Jeremy covered the blanket on me too,he snuggled up in my arms and buried his face in my chest.i smiled and kissed his forehead,"I love you Jeremy Heere..."I said.