Behind cyan blue eyes...

A/N: Mattias Vaughn ^^^
_____________________________________________

July 12, 2016

Plini

Morning

At the beginning he was an ordinary stranger to me like everybody else.
His aunt was a regular costumer of the apothecary shop and often ordered premade potions for different sufferings she had until one day she couldn't come and instead he had to walk in the shop to get his aunt's orders, only that this potion was different from the usual remedies she ordered. It was a deep red colored liquid that looked like wine in the glass bottle that contained it; a dangerous yet innocent looking potion that could be confused for a liquor.

My grandmother spend weeks brewing all the expensive ingredients to ensure the potency and longevity of its power. It was called 'scarlett passion' and my grandma always reminded me to never use it on someone I truly loved.

He stared at the bottle for a long time, curiosity evident in his pretty blue eyes, until he realized I was still waiting for him to pay, he only smiled apologetically before giving me the cash and walked fast to the exit. He, like everyone else, feared me and my family.

Three days after, I realized we shared a few classes at school but I never noticed his presence before. My attention was always on the window and beyond; no matter what class it was I always sat by the window, imagining another universe, another life and another body with more talent and ambition for myself to escape my monotonous life.

"What is so interesting that keeps you always so distracted?" A masculine voice asked.

The tall boy that got the potions for his aunt days ago sat on the desk next to me. I was used to be ignored by most of the students in this highschool. It was impossible to neglect all the rumors of my family name and how my grandmother was an evil witch. Yet he seemed to disregard the stares some of the students gave him when he sat next to me, stupidly smiling like a puppy, a handsome puppy. Beautiful cyan blue eyes, dirty blonde curly hair that fawned his head and a wide smile decorated by pearly white teeth and rosy pink lips.

"Are you mute? Now that I think about it, I've never heard your voice".

"I don't need friends and I'm not looking for one right now" I groaned. His attemps at getting my attention seemed desperate.

"You sound sexy when you're angry, I like that"

"Don't ruin my day please" I muttered.

"If I told you that I have a thing for redheads will you skip school with me?" He offered, sounding a little apprehensive.

And that was the moment I discovered maybe company wasn't as bad as I thought. I only smiled as he took my backpack and waited for me to follow him. He walked fast, like he had anticipated this moment long ago. I only followed his pace, feeling curious as where was he leading me; soon we ended in the woods that were near the school parking lot, he guided me deeper into a hill that I didn't knew existed in this dense forest. We sat on an old fallen log of a tree that rested in the middle of the hill.

"My name is Plini Dubois and I am the school loner"

"I know your name, your last name its quite popular in the town you know? I always heard your grandmother's apothecary is famous around the town, even from my aunt."