BOBBY

Stage Name: Bobby (바비)
Birth Name: Kim Ji Won (김지원)
Position: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Face of the Group
Birthday: December 21, 1995
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Height: 176 cm (5’9”)
Weight: 70 kg (153 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: INFP
Instagram: @bobbyindaeyo
Twitter: @bobbyranika
Sub-Unit: Double B

Bobby facts:
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea, but grew up in Virginia, United States.
– He has an older brother who is married.
– Bobby’s family is very religious.
– He was a part of Team B on WIN.
– Bobby said that he almost got kicked out as a trainee, he later went back to the USA with his parents and rested for a month. When he came back his boss said, “You improved a lot.”
– He is the winner of “Show Me The Money 3“.
– He appeared in HI SUHYUN‘s “I’m Different” MV & Taeyang‘s “Ringa Linga” MV.
– Bobby was featured in the remix of League of Legends 2018 “Rise“.
– He speaks English.
– He learned to play guitar, drum and piano.
– He loves to play basketball.
– He is the mood maker in the team.
– Bobby tends to leave his clothes all over the floor and the members go in and steal them.
– Bobby is the strongest member according to the others, he even cracked an apple in half within 3 seconds.
– Dongkyuk (DK) says that Bobby and Ju-ne couldn’t do a 10 second stare battle because they’re awkward with each other. (Weekly Idol)
– Bobby is in love with Winnie the Pooh, he received a stuffed Winnie the Pooh since birth from his brother and still has it.
– Bobby’s Winnie appeared in his solo “Runaway” MV.
– Bobby sleep talks. (Profile wrote by the members)
– He was said to be an early bird that doesn’t skip breakfast. (Profile wrote by the members)
– The members described him as a “light bulb” because he lights up their mood and is warm to them.
– Bobby says his charms are his eyes, teeth, and strength.
– Alongside Winner’s Mino, he is part of the hip hop duo MOBB (formed in 2016).
– iKon have moved out of their dorms and now live in 2 seperate houses, each member having their own room.
“Free Spirited members” House : Bobby, Jay, DK & Ju-ne
– Bobby’s ideal type is a strong girl who seems careless of him. Like Wonder Woman. Also, girl who likes to wear red clothes and always does her best.