this is actually serious....

Hey guys.. You may look at the title and think, oh just an authors note. This isnt serious at fücking all. Well it really is serious. I might not be on for a few days. Why? You make ask.
My dog just had a major fücking seizure. My aunt pursaded my mom not to bring her to the vet.
If my fücking dog dies in the middle of the night its because of fücking her.
If she does die I might need cope with it for a while and wont be on.
I hope you all can understand.

If you don't I'll tell you why she's so much to the point I wont be on for a few days. I had another dog. Bella. She was the best dog in the world, when I twirled she always let me land on her when I was small. When I came home for winter break, I was so happy. That meant extra time with Bella to me.
Yea.
Extra time.
I thought we would have the best time ever, but when I got to the car. My mom told me the news.... It took a while for me to finally realise what she was saying. And that she wasent joking..
Its a joke.
Bellas fine.
I thought to myself but when me and my big sister got home.. No Bella...
Just Lilly and Charlie. Lilly is the one that had the seizure.. Charlies also old but fine..
My mom sat on the couch and I sat by her, I slowly went into tears like I am now....
Lilly is a black lab, shes the closest thing I have to Bella now. And I might not have her anymore, we got Bella when I was born. Lilly was there before me. So I had both of them for my whole life.
But now she might get fücking took away from me when everyones asleep and she might have another fücking seizure, my dads acting like nothing never fücking happened.
Its funny.
Bella died during Christmas Break.
Lilly might die during Christmas Break.
Its like God doesnt want me to be happy any-fucking-more. I'm so scared she might actually die.
It feels like just yesterday I was smiling laying on Lilly while she was asleep. But now that might never happen ever fücking again.
I hope you understand now

                            ~Bye,
                                 Betterfortheleft