Chapter 22, Marry me

Hannah's POV
It was the day after the final task; Harry, Cedric, and I were all pronounced winners of the Twizard Tournament! Everyone looked at us as if we were nut jobs whenever  we mentioned that Voldemort was back. I guess people will choose what they want to believe. Anyways, Cedric has been on my shoulder all the time. I guess I can understand since he thought he lost me yesterday. I don't know how I even survived the killing curse to be honest. After recovering from the tournament, Ced took me for a romantic stroll around the campus.

Me: "Cedric I know you love me but I'm alright. I swear"

Cedric: "You have to have been hurt. For a matter of fact you should be dead but I'm glad you're not. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you"
Cedric kissing me all over as if I were a little baby.

Me: "I'm fine"

Cedric: "How did you do it anyways? And why did you even jump in front of me!"

Me: "I couldn't stand the thought of you dying again. Once in a dream is bad enough.
I love you and I would do anything for you"

Cedric: "I love you too. You know how Potter survived the killing spell because his mothers love protected him?"

Me: "Yeah?"

Cedric: "Maybe it was the same case here. Maybe love is more powerful than magic after all"

Me: "You're right"
Suddenly Cedric stopped near a fountain and I saw a group of familiar faces all gathered up.

Me: "Why is everyone gathered up for?"

Cedric: "For this ....."
Cedric kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring with a big stone.
I gasped.

Cedric: "When I first met you on the 2nd day of Hogwarts, I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful you are. The more we got to know each other, I realize ...damn, not only is she beautiful but she is smart, kind hearted, and knows exactly how to make me happy. Hannah, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I mean it. Ever since we started dating, I knew that I would marry you one day. I want to wake up next to you every day knowing that you're mine. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to share a living space with you for the rest of our lives. You make me happy Hannah James. I promised you that I would one day replace that promise ring with a wedding ring. Will you do me the honor as becoming Mrs. Diggory?"

I was crying at this moment. I love Cedric so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Me: "Yes! Of course!"

Everyone started cheering and congratulating  us. Today was the day that I officially became the fiancé of the love of my life.