Chapter 15,Yule ball

This chapter contains two events to make up for me not posting in a while. I'm going to try to get into the routine of updating more. Hope you enjoy

Time skip to the 1st task ....

It's the day of the 1st task of the tournament & all of the winners including me seem to be nervous. Word has passed that we would be dealing with dragons. Fleaur & Victor already went & successfuly retrieved the dragon's egg. Fleaur had a hard time & took long but luckily got out with only a few burns. It was now Ced's turn.

Me: "Pleas be careful I don't want you to be hurt"

Ced: "Don't worry I will be fine. Love you"
Cedric kissed me on the cheek before going out of the tent to face the dragon.

He used a spell to distract the dragon with a puppy that cam out really cute, but the dragon wasn't distracted enough.
Cedric reached for the egg and rushed to the tent but the dragon struck a side of his face. Luckily Ced made it into the tent in time before the dragon could do anything else. Ced ran in with the egg close to his chest out of breath.

Me: "Baby you did it! But no, the right side of your face is burned"

Madam Promfrey: "He should be fine. I have some ointment that should take care of that in a few minutes"
I love Madam Promfrey. She truly was good at curing.

Ced: "I think you have to be going
Soon."
Me: "Wish me luck"
Cedric got up to give me a quick peck on the lips.

Cedric: "You don't need luck"

I stepped onto the platform and saw everyone cheering for me. I was stunned when I saw the dragon. I ran for the egg and the dragon strikes with his breath of flames barley missing my head.

Me: "immobulus"
The dragon then froze unable to move. I knew the charm would only last a bit since it's a big creature after all. I grabbed the egg and rushed to the tent.

Ced: "You did it! That was quick!"

Me: "Just glad it's over"
Harry was up next. He got his egg using a broom that he made from his wand & returned safely.

The placement was announced. Harry won 1st, me & Ced we're tied for 2nd, Victor won 3rd and Fleur won last. I'm just glad that the 1st task is over with.

Time Skip....Yule Ball

It was the night of the ball and I was so excited. Cedric asked me after the task if I wanted to go with him. Of course I said yes. I started to become friends with Hermione and Harry ever since they heard about me believing Harry not putting his name in the goblet. Hermione, Emma, Angelina, and I were all in my room getting ready for the ball.

Emma: "What do you think?"
Emma wore a beautiful red dress that showed her curves perfectly (picture of dress below)

Emma: "What do you think?" Emma wore a beautiful red dress that showed her curves perfectly (picture of dress below)