I got inside the warm pool, the water welcomed me, and I felt like I was floating over the ocean. The fact that the pool was so close to the edge of the balcony, it gave the thrilling feeling like I was floating. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Hey beautiful"

I turned my face around and found Nate standing by the double doors, leaning against the door frame, hands behind his back in a stance, wearing low sweatpants and no shirt.

Well hello there, hot stuff.

"Where were you?" I asked, trying to sound normal with the fact that I was in the pool, naked and Nate looked like he wanted to jump my bones.

"Making a call and bringing you these" he said and pulled a white bouquet of some white flowers I have never seen in my life wrapped in white tissue paper and a blue bow. I bit my lip, but I couldn't contain the grin.

"Those are beautiful" I said, admiring the exotic-looking bunch.

"I was walking down the village and there was a stand, early in the morning, ready to go" he said, looking at the flowers himself

"What are they?" I asked as I swam to the edge of the pool.

"You're going to laugh with this one because I did when he told me the name" he said, already chuckling

"What is it?"

"It's called an anemone, and I instantly thought of Nemo" he said and when I resgistered what he said I couldn't help but snort, earning a funny look from Nate.

"What? I cant believe youre twenty six and still thinking of Nemo" I said smiling and Nate put the flowers in a glass vase near the nightstand

"No one is ever too old to watch Nemo" he said smiling and without any announcement he slipped his sweatpants off and a stood completely naked before me.

I've seen him naked many times now, but he didn't cease to impress me every time he just gets naked randomly, but this time I laughed more than I should've.

"What?" he asked amused, marching to the pool to join me.

"I swear, I think you like being naked more than clothed most of the time" I said smiling. Nate smirked at me.

"You have that effect on me, baby" he said, and I rolled my eyes. When Nate was finally in the water I swam his way and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I felt his buddy wake up and him groan in frustration.

"Oh yeah?" he smiled before pressing his lips to mine and in seconds I was in cloud nine. How could he have such effect on me, I had no idea. But the slightest of touches could turn a fire within me I couldn't explain. His hands had started to wander down and the next thing I knew he had pressed me against the edge of pool, and his lips had pressed against my neck and the fire spread.

I had no shame, no care in the world, and I wanted him. I craved him more than anything else in the whole world. My relationship with Nate was slowly pushing me to make crazy decisions, like filing a divorce. I never thought I'd have the courage to do something like that, considering I always thought of myself as a lost cause. But not anymore. Not if I had him

We were both so distracted with each other that neither one of us heard the front door to the room open.

Only the crash of glass on the floor caught our attention.

Nate and I sprung apart and my eyes connected with the eyes of the last person I thought would see here.

Alex

At seeing his sister standing at the double doors, next to Oliver, both with wide eyes, Nate turned and covered my body with his, cursing under his breath.